Which do you find yourself playing often more?
I don't think, or wish, that anyone plays ONLY fingers or picks, I think everyone should learn both.

I play mostly fingers, still have trouble because I am a newb picking individual strings independently with a pick, but I use it when I play chords, obviously.
I feel way more comfortable playing like wes montgomery and jeff beck.
If I'm playing an electric, I almost always play with a pick. If I play with an acoustic, I play with my fingers more often than not.. though, it sounds better with a pick.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Man I just saw one of these same threads go up.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I'm playing an electric, I almost always play with a pick. If I play with an acoustic, I play with my fingers more often than not.. though, it sounds better with a pick.

It sound more powerful with a pick, but when you use your thumb, it just sounds so mellow
I play with my fingers when I'm on a Classical and on a Steel string and electric I play with a pick to avoid screwing my nails up. Its sounds more powerful when I use my nail on a classical than with a pick.
Quote by GoldenGuitar
I play with my fingers when I'm on a Classical and on a Steel string and electric I play with a pick to avoid screwing my nails up. Its sounds more powerful when I use my nail on a classical than with a pick.

just use your fingers, no the nails
Most of the stuff I play nowadays is a fingerpicked progression, with a light electric melody over it, so both.
I only use picks. Since i've been born with motoric-problems. I basically can't hammer a nail in a board O.o So the power of the pick is helpfull.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
I play acoustic with my fingers and play electric with a pick.

Acoustic just doesn't sound right with a pick.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I find it wierd to play electric with fingers.. I've recently been trying to learn to play my 12-string finger picking. Alot easier then you might think.
Quote by Luigiman124
Always with a pick unless i cant find one

I use my thumb if that's the case