Page 1 of 2
Rickrolling is obviously way past its prime. I thought I'd just ask you guys about the most creatively annoying way you've been Rickroll'd or Rickroll'd somebody else.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Mixing Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Rick Astley during the Macy's parade is at the top of my list. Aside from that, every other Rickrolling has been a simple url bait and switch.
I was asking my bud for a link to a site he used for resources on a paper. I got linked to a page of the lyrics. Not special but I thought it was pretty clever.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
me and my friends were going to sell our friends album at the school. we got CRAZY amouts of hype around it and sold them for two dollars. to people that paid us we sold them the album, and people who were just like "oh can't i just have one for free", we gave them a rick roll.
Call me Jack
I love how all the videos are so lowly-rated.

Not everyone appreciates assholeism as much as The Pit apparently.

NOTE: Last Call with Carson Daly just showed the Obamaroll.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Last edited by Floyd93 at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by kaizerkhan13
so, ive been rickrolled. and i still dont know what the hell is going on.

Let me explain it for you.
Were no strangers to love.
You know the rules and so do i.
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

* never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to se

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Quote by kaizerkhan13
got it.

i hate rickroling now.

Glad I could help
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
This one time I was flicking through TV channels and there was a good movie on one channel, and I thought 'Sweet I'll watch that'. Turned over and it was an advert for an 80s hits collection with the Rick Astley video playing.

I got rickrolled on Warcraft
Played a map called South Park TD...
Worst of all.. Had to ctrl + alt + del to close it....
imo, creative and Rickroll should never be in the same sentence unless they are as follows-
"creative and Rickroll mesh like anal juices and toddlers"
or something along those lines
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
On TF2.

Someone put up a gif of Astley dong the dance he does during the video and played the song through their mic.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I don't get Rick Rolled....But I do it to my bassist sometimes. Example: The other week I said I had written a new song. The next thing he knew, that catchy melody line was playing down the phone to him.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
So... to clarify.. being "Rick Rolled" means that randomly and unexpectedly someone plays/links/ect you to this song....?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
So... to clarify.. being "Rick Rolled" means that randomly and unexpectedly someone plays/links/ect you to this song....?

That's what I'm thinking too
Quote by Trivium

Yea.. so I figured what the best way WOULD be. Cause I googled "Define Rick Rolled" (even came up as a suggestion on google)... would have been great if the top link would have rick rolled. Just a thought..
Oh and I love the urban dictionary definition sentence.. "ZOMG! Thats like the 4th time I've been Rick Rolled Today!"...
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
There's nothing creative about it. It's possibly the least creative thing ever, in any incarnation.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
On TF2.

Someone put up a gif of Astley dong the dance he does during the video and played the song through their mic.

I do that every now and then on cod4. By far the fastest way to empty the lobby.
Quote by smb
There's nothing creative about it. It's possibly the least creative thing ever, in any incarnation.

butthurt
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

I work in an electronics store so me and my manager rickroll'd the entire place... I think it was lost on the 50+ customers aged about 50+, but we got a few laughs.

Mostly from ourselves =[
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
It's kind of like how every once in a while in highschool you'd get a couple of kids that had an inside joke that they would say to people.. they thought they were the coolest kids in the world but everyone else just wondered how they got out of their remedial classes.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
In the topic bout Rick in the EMA 2008. Someone said "here's an interview with him about it" and it was a rick roll. Brilliant, if you ask me. Also, someone had to do it.
Oh yeah, i was in some homewares shop trying out a massage chair, and the song changes to Never Gonna Give You Up, but it wasn't a roll..they actually played 80's pop all the time.

I think they should start a knew one, and instead of getting rick rolled you get Stanky Legged

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Page 1 of 2