Page 1 of 3
The question's there, what's your cellphone's ringtone?

Mine's Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb of God.

People might not consider them metal but meh the intro's kick ass
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
I read that as Wank With Me In Hell, and quietly lol'd.

No ringtone > any ringtone. Close this sillines.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Dimmu Borgir - Sympozium, because that intro with the loud violins and crazy drums wakes everyone up around me, and I like to cause a stir when it gets that quiet
Laid to Rest - Lamb of God
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by dead-fish

No ringtone > any ringtone. Close this sillines.

+1
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
text-mychildren mybride, circle the sky
call-unearth, my will be done/ the human abstract, vela together we await the storm
my ringtone is a tout le monde by megadeth and my ringback is spheres of madness by decapitated
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Unforgiven II - Metallica
Epiphone SG - modded like crazy and sent through hell and back
Crate Flexwave 120 watt half stack -

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell
....Beat It.

Sometimes it's The Stillborn One though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Mine is one of the generic ones that came with the phone.

I can't buy ringtones, and the website-made ones always suck when I get them.
Im one of those people who turn their ring tones up as loud as i can so people stare at me. Before class I make sure someone calls me 30 minutes into class time so more people stare at me.
AC/DC - TNT

I've had it for 2 years or so, never bothered to change it
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by guitgrinder
^Some people sure are dumb.

Testament- More Than Meets The Eye

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................"cough"..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Satan......................................................................................................................................................................................"slurp"
what's that phrase I used to see around here?

umm...

Obvious troll is obvious?
Yeah, that's the one...

Let's not waste time here...

UG Metal Forum asks you to please kindly exit the premisis.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Quote by guitgrinder
what's that phrase I used to see around here?

umm...

Obvious troll is obvious?
Yeah, that's the one...

Let's not waste time here...

UG Metal Forum asks you to please kindly exit the premisis.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Shutup noob go listen to breakdowns and spinkick yourself to sleep
Quote by guitartilldeath
The question's there, what's your cellphone's ringtone?

Mine's Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb of God.

People might not consider them metal but meh the intro's kick ass

That's actually pretty funny because mine is the same thing for the same reason! I do love the intro to that song, it makes the perfect ringtone.
Text is the scream from Entombment of a Machine by JFAC. Works quite well at 4am.
Call tone is "Songs For The Damned" by All Shall Perish. I hate the album, but it works as a ring tone.
Pretty soon I'll be making a ringtone from The Pick-Axe Murders for this amazing girl.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Behemoth - Conquer All's guitar solo.

I win.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by King ofKumbucha
^She requested that? Is she available?

She's a Cannibal Corpse fan, specifically Barnes. Eh no, she kind of just confessed her love for me about 10 minutes ago.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by BladeSlinger
She's a Cannibal Corpse fan, specifically Barnes. Eh no, she kind of just confessed her love for me about 10 minutes ago.

Congrats man.
I'm happy to say the least.

I think the first song we listen to together will be ****ed With a Knife...for teh lulz.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm happy to say the least.

I think the first song we listen to together will be ****ed With a Knife...for teh lulz.

Nothing says long term relationship like listening to Force Fed Broken Glass and both getting how awesome it is.
Inis Mona - Eluveitie

I keep meaning to get Jester's Dance as my message tone but I can never be bothered.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I keep mine on vibrate
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Page 1 of 3