I used to listen to these guys a fair bit have since regressed to Mahumodo / *Shels / Cult of Luna as they do the same sort of thing but a lot better IMO.
my least favourite of the mahumodo-related bands. 'like its your last' was a good tune, havent really heard that much of the newer stuff.
I've lost touch with them too. The EP was pretty good but they were always going to struggle to produce stuff as good as the Mahumodo releases.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I always thought the vocals were the weakest part of the band too, can't stand them anymore.
One of the best British bands, out there, truly original. Needs moar love. Better then Shels* for one thing.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
My friend said that the vocalist is actually have vocal problems or something, not too long ago at least...

anyways favourite songs? i dont really listen to them much, got them though