So I'm thinking about getting an Acoustic B200H 200W Bass Head
but I want to know if it will work good with my pod x3 live for regular acoustic/electric guitar???? I solicit your advice as it is greatly needed and appreciated.
It will work, but seeing as how it's meant for bass, I'd reckon it needs alot of tampering in the POD to get a good sound. It's definately possible though.
Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!
You'll be fine.

There will need to be adjustments to your effects though.
hmmm...speaking about bass to guitar, I was wondering if a bass body could be used on a guitar? the neck, pickups, strings and everything is guitar save for the bass...is that possible? My friend who plays the bass says itz impossible to nail a guitar neck onto a bass body tho.
^not impossible, but definitely pointless and stupid. very stupid.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Tezzquill
hmmm...speaking about bass to guitar, I was wondering if a bass body could be used on a guitar? the neck, pickups, strings and everything is guitar save for the bass...is that possible? My friend who plays the bass says itz impossible to nail a guitar neck onto a bass body tho.

If this can exist:

then anything is possible...
Quote by Sid McCall
^not impossible, but definitely pointless and stupid. very stupid.

hah...i agree, but i have some equally stupid reasons. Thanks for giving me some hope that it's not impossible
Quote by Mutant Corn
http://www.portal-films.com/~llion/monstpaint.JPG
That was a stratocaster, at one point in its lifetime.

As far as the amp, yeah it'll still work but it will tend to sound muddy. What cab?

B115 250W 1x15 Bass Cab if I get it (its part of a package deal) I have a cab of 6 10" Jensen specials I could use for electric and acoustic. I am wondering if I should just go for a line 6 lowdown 150... But the cab and head are so much quantity and the reviews look goo and I have a pod x3 already.
Noooooooooooooooo-

Don't go for the Lowdown...it's like a Spider for bass. Not quite as bad, but it still sounds very digital. The combination of 10" speakers and Acoustic's clear tone should make for a decent guitar amp, though you'll definitely have to play with the EQ a bit. I imagine it'll sound awesome with the acoustic guitar.
Nope, no sig here.
its possible. i use my bass amp for my guitar and get a really good tone out of it. but it does take alot of tweaking. and for acoustic. you might want to add some reverb in there it will help.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
I sold my guitar amp after playing my guitar through a bass amp.
Is that proof enough? =]
-Gear-
Ibanez SR-500
Epiphone EJ-200
PRS SE EG (SSH version)
Ashdown Perfect Ten 30w
Ashdown ABM500 Evo II

Based in Birmingham, available for any bass work.
MSN or email narcolepsy_patrol@hotmail.co.uk
Quote by matosh.lee
its possible. i use my bass amp for my guitar and get a really good tone out of it. but it does take alot of tweaking. and for acoustic. you might want to add some reverb in there it will help.

I don't want to derail this thread, but if you let me know a little more about how you get good tone on a guitar from a bass amp, I would really appreciate it. PM me or something if you have the time, if not, no problem.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Thanks for all the posts. I'm gonna go for the Acoustic B200H 200W Bass Head.

Thanks Again
Quote by Tezzquill

Yes, but unless it's just a blank, why bother?

Hmm, now a part of me wants to shoop up J-Bass shaped shred guitar.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2