Page 1 of 2
I'm standing in the middle of the street. A slight breeze goes through my hair, as I stand there enjoying the warmth of the sunlight on my face, and at the same time the coolness of the air on my skin. I close my eyes and lift my head up to face the sun, enjoying the moment, completely oblivious of the fact that I only have 1 minute to live...

Suddenly, I notice I'm beginning to feel drowsy, and abruptly wake up from the trance induced by the sunlight pouring all over my face. I realise that I was so relaxed, that I almost slipped away for a moment... Maybe I even did, for a second, or even longer... In fact, I have no idea how long I have been standing there. A minute? Hours? I check my watch. 8:59 AM. I feel relieved; still plenty of time to get to work in time!

But then, I start wondering what the hell I was actually doing here, standing in the middle of the street, enjoying the sun on my face. Nobody even seems to have noticed that I was there. I look over my shoulder to my right, across the road. There's surprisingly few people outside for this hour of the day. All I see is a posh old lady and her dogs, walking by a shop window full of knives, swords, and other deadly sharp objects. "The Blade Palace", the shop sign says. I see the old woman stick her nose in the air upon passing by the shop; obviously, she's not fond of blades. Stupid arrogant tart.

I turn my head and look to the other side across the road. Phew, there's were all the people went! I see a large crowd standing in front of a huge store, with meters of shop windows showcasing electrical devices of some sort. I can't make out what the devices are, though... Then I notice a large banner hanging over the shop:

"MAGNETS-R-US: Grand opening today at 9:00 AM!"

My watch gives a beep: 9 o'clock. My heart skips a beat at the sound of cracking glass behind me. It's too late to get away.
*reported*

Joking

Nice story
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Seek help.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Why cant you enjoy a normal death?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by gavz_verdikt
Why cant you enjoy a normal death?

Bah, boring

Quote by Demon Wolf
Seek help.

Seek humor.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Bah, boring

Choose a Final Destination death, then. I liked the one with the nails sticking out the person's head in FD2.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
<---S/L forum that way
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Chaos Nil
Sounds like that kill rabbit comic thing i always see...

That's where I got my inspiration:

Quote by MetalUpYourRear
hahaha thats kickass dude! You're a pretty descriptive writer!

Thanks, I was bored and I wanted to test my writing skills
Quote by NakedInTheRain
^^bunny suicides? i love those!!

way i want to die: from orgasm.

I've heard that it's actually a quite painful death.
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
go for it
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Maybe you'll die from the mods because this should have been posted in the 'most epic way to die' or whatever that was on the front page like 2 minutes ago.....
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Yeah, "Bunny Suicides" that's what it was. And I remember having that picture a while ago. And yeah, my way of death was supposed to be during great sex...
Quote by Chaos Nil
Yeah, "Bunny Suicides" that's what it was. And I remember having that picture a while ago. And yeah, my way of death was supposed to be during great sex...

Wouldn't you rather die right AFTER great sex? That way you actually get to enjoy it.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Maybe you'll die from the mods because this should have been posted in the 'most epic way to die' or whatever that was on the front page like 2 minutes ago.....

Maybe not, because:
1. I did post it there
2. It's also just a short story I wrote, and I wanted to show it to the Pit
3. The mods like me

Kthxbai
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Maybe not, because:
1. I did post it there
2. It's also just a short story I wrote, and I wanted to show it to the Pit
3. The mods like me

Kthxbai

(Bold #1)Which would make this thread straight spam.
(Bold #2) However the mods probably dont' even know me so you win this battle

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
(Bold #1)Which would make this thread straight spam.
(Bold #2) However the mods probably dont' even know me so you win this battle

My #2 makes your #1 false
Also, I'm aware of the rules, and I follow them.. Don't worry, I'm not a deliberate spammer
Quote by ZeGuitarist
My #2 makes your #1 false
Also, I'm aware of the rules, and I follow them.. Don't worry, I'm not a deliberate spammer

I already said you won geeesh you don't have to rub it in lol

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by guitarcam123
wait wut... how'd you die?

Well let me see, he was caught between a knife emporium and a magnet shop. What could possibly go wrong?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Forgive me entering a slightly serious point, that could complete undo your plan...

Knvies are generally made from Steel... Steel isn't magnetic though is it?

Or have I got that wrong and need to re-learn some primary school science?

Edit:

Wait... Steel is made from Iron, Iron is magnetic, so your plan would work...

Someone help me out... I've completely forgotten some quite simple science
Last edited by urbanfox at Dec 18, 2008,
That's cool. I want to die the way i've lived; horribly alone.

It hurts so much...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by mrcrono
Want to play Tummy-Sticks? You'll feel so much better.

I don't know. Is that some sort of euphemism?
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
and you told me you wouldn't have time to record the genkster ? but you have time for this ? I tought it was pretty funny but I kinda felt comming where you found your inspiration

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Page 1 of 2