Me and a mate a tosing around the idea of going busking. We need some good two guitarist songs.
So far we've only got the 12 bar blues shuffle in A with improv solos one at a time.
We need some more easy-ish but sound good songs, with two guitarist.
Any singers in the mix? I've just made a few hundred bucks with two guitars and vocals busking over a week.
Lear yourself some stuff like, Swing Life Away, Face Down acoustic whatever, stuff the girls love, add some vocals and you're set. Girls are the ones who will stand and watch you and give you their loose change.
No one like you is pretty good for two guitarists
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Some of the less heavy Iron Maiden would be good. Run To The Hills sounds epic with two acoustic guitars. Very country-ish.
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica was pretty sweet when I went busking with my buddy.

If you really want to melt faces you have to do Master Exploder - Tenacious D...
Alice In Chains' Unplugged show. Learn the songs. Play them.

Result: Epic win.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Thanks for all the replies. We're gonna try learn a few!
Quote by Superstrat101

If you really want to melt faces you have to do Master Exploder - Tenacious D...

haha, that would melt their faces to the point disfigurement.