Alright, I am still in Lithuania and will be here for a while longer. I already watched all my movies and beat all the games I brought. What do you people do when you need to pass the time. Any great movies, games, activities, or websites? I already mastered the art of seeing how many pringles I can shove in my mouth at one time... 17
Yeah but after I practice for hours every day my fingers get sore. Plus I really can't do it during quiet hours.
if ur fingers r getting sore, try learning to play with ur teeth like hendrix

edit: serious suggestion, take a walk? is it too cold? if it is, lay back and listen to some music and relax.

at least i didnt say fap
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Gonzerelli
What do you people do when you need to pass the time.

I have two memes with your name on them...

When I'm bored I go for a walk into the city centre and loiter, because I'm bad as all fuck.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quiet hours? That sucks.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Yeah, it's below freezing and it rains on and off so there is a sheet of ice covering the ground. I may be an ass but I enjoy looking out my window watching everyone fall. Pretty entertaining. I will have to take some video to show you. The playing with my teeth sounds like fun.