Hello there UG community!
Check us out and please leave comment

I've got some old songs on my profile but those are too old, to hear what we've created lately please listen to our myspace

http://www.myspace.com/stormholdsweden

Feel free to comment
Last edited by Shreddie-Sharp at Mar 24, 2010,
haha! badass dude! sounds awesome.
I thought that maybe the vocals could have a bit more of an edge to them though
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by High_o
haha! badass dude! sounds awesome.
I thought that maybe the vocals could have a bit more of an edge to them though

hehe, yeah, but he is so much more awesome when we play live^^ singer seems to be a little scared of the studiopickups shape or sumthin haha xD
Quote by irishmatt1992
dud that **** is ****ing awesome!!!

that first song was really good guys, keep it up!

thanks alot dude! we will soon in the studio again
Well, we recorded new songs in "Fredman Studios" in Gothenburg this time, so if anyone wanna have a listen I'll give you the link here, please comment, I know some complains about the vocals but he's takin song lessions now so let's hope for the best

Anyway, here it is: (3 first songs are recorded in studio fredman)

http://www.myspace.com/stormholdsweden
Last edited by Shreddie-Sharp at Mar 24, 2010,
I love it. Power metal is one of my favorite genres of music, and I listen to bands like Cellador, Helloween, and Blind Guardian all the time. Guitar, drums, vocals, were all good. I'm sure the bass was too, but of course you can't hear it because its mixed way down like most metal. Very well done and professional. The only comment I have is that your singer sounds a lot like Skwisgaar from Metalocalypse, and because of thatI was laughing uncontrollably for a minute or two. But once I got over that, I really enjoyed the music.
I'm so loving this!!! Awesome! Great riffs!
How to Program a Metalhead ?
hail from afar: there is a black metal band called stormhold in white russia, unsigned as well, but we've signed up on bandnamnes.com etc. so I just hope we get signed before them haha!