I'm selling off some equipment that I don't use anymore. I should have everything sold off by week's end. I plan on flipping what I make on some new gear. Keep in mind I already have my main rig, this is just a backup/second option.

My main rig:

ESP LTD DELUXE EC1000 (EMG 81/60) > Numerous EFX pedals > RANDALL RM50S.

What I'm looking at getting.....

MESA BOOGIE NOMAD55 112 COMBO (used) - $600
MARSHALL DSL 401 112 COMBO (used) - $600
ESP LTD DELUXE EC1000 (JB59) (new) - $779
ESP LTD EC400 (JB59) (new) - $585
ESP LTD EC500 (EMG 81/60) - $603

Might be leaning more towards another axe, depending on what they still have. I do have an SG just not a fan of it. Love the ESP if ya didn't notice. I gig regularly. My main amp is still fairly new, so it's not going crap out on me anytime soon. I play modern, alternative to hard rock.
Get yourself a peavey 6505. You can get a new one off ebay stores for only 899. NOT USED. Won't regret it either.
You have any exp with the Mesa? I don't make enough to donate to charity, but I will get my son something extra with what I have left. Not a fan of seven strings, truly don't do anything for me. There's nothing (in terms of my musical taste and band's style) that i can't do with a seven string that I can't do with a six string.
do you have a pedal board?

I'd probably go with the ec500 and a pedal board of some sort
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Reasons for MEsa please? Don't just say it's a MEsa. Sell me on it please.
well the 6505 is a totally different thing than the xxx. I don't like the xxx either.
True, wasn't really enjoying the 5150 when I jammed with it. Plus I can get a great hardrock sound out of my RANDALL.
Quote by mwalluk
Reasons for MEsa please? Don't just say it's a MEsa. Sell me on it please.

lol, that's what I always experienced with Mesa..espcially rectos. Everyone went MESA! MESA! MESA!

Then I hear a recto live, tried it in person, and listened to others use it outside of studio and I would rather have a line 6 spider
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Quote by mwalluk
At least someone didn't suggest a Valveking

There's nothing wrong with ValveKings. They're excellent amps for the money, which is why no one has mentioned them yet. They aren't $900 amps.

Good reccomendations are the Peavey 6505 already mentioned and the Burgera line of amps.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Wait a second... you'd rather have a spider than a rectifier? I get the feeling you didn't actually play one. Theres no way. The dual rectifier is one of the most solid amps I've ever heard. I wouldn't choose it over my peavey 6505 but I'd definitely put it up there with it. It's a fine built amp. The dual rectifier is on probably about 90% of songs on todays rock radio. So, to say it sucks... ? If you did play one you didn't do something right.
Quote by hcsn2008
Wait a second... you'd rather have a spider than a rectifier? I get the feeling you didn't actually play one. Theres no way. The dual rectifier is one of the most solid amps I've ever heard. I wouldn't choose it over my peavey 6505 but I'd definitely put it up there with it. It's a fine built amp. The dual rectifier is on probably about 90% of songs on todays rock radio. So, to say it sucks... ? If you did play one you didn't do something right.

90 percent of rock radio sucks. What's your point?

TS- I recommend

used Peavey XXX
used Peavey Ultra
used Ampeg VH140c or SS140c
used Mesa DC-3 or DC-5
do you like your amp now?
if you truly like it then stick with it and get another guitar
if not you get a seriously awesome amp if you sold the one you have now along with 900 bucks
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE