Recommend me a tremolo pedal. I had a Behringer one in the past that crapped out on me, so I'm looking for a new one. I don't use the effect a whole lot, but I still like to have one. I need a pedal that sounds good with cleans for vintage sounds, but that will also sound good distorted (think Black by Sevendust). Like I said, I don't use it a ton, so I want to keep it cheap and just about everything is going to be a step up from the Behringer. Here are the ones I've looked at so far:

ARTEC SE-VTM Vintage Tremolo

Modtone Tremolo
The Modtone is good, or if you can afford a bit more look at a Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'm getting a BYOC Tremolo in about a week
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Boss TR-2 is a solid on. <i have it and I like it.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Definitely the new Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo. True Bypass, Metal Jacks, Metal Enclosure, it's pretty damn solid, and its like £40 brand new
Has anybody actually tried the 2 pedals I listed? The modtone sounds like a good fit based on Youtube videos. Can't really go try one though because they're fairly new pedals and no one carries them...
I've tried the Modtone, and it's a pretty good little tremolo.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales