Page 1 of 2
And I have been for the past 3 years. I just use the mirror and go to work. Really, I don't cut too much off at one time in case I mess up but, so far so good. It's really helping right now during this time because I don't have to waste money on haircuts.

Does anyone else cut their own hair?
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
I cut my own hair, because I know what look I want and it's easier than saying " a lil bit off there, dammit too much" or something.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
I cut my own hair, because I know what look I want and it's easier than saying " a lil bit off there, dammit too much" or something.

+1 I couldn't stand the barber not knowing what I wanted and for the most part, that was ALWAYS the case.
Portugal. The Man »–
yeah a few times i have. i accidentally got some kickass haircuts haha
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I've been trimming my own hair since the last proffessional cut, though eventually I will need to fork out for a proper job again.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
My girlfriend's cut my hair a few times.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
I mostly cut of bits i don't like.
My hair is wavy so if i put it behind my ear it starts to curl around it.
And that looks ghey and weirdz so i just cut those bits.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
I do too. I can't see why anyone would spend money on something that's so easy to do at home for free.
Quote by sargasm
I do too. I can't see why anyone would spend money on something that's so easy to do at home for free.

because some of us can't just sweep a razor over our heads and have done with it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm gonna start doing that now...If it messes up...Then well, i'm gonna shave it all off...Yo dig?
Quote by rabidguitarist
because some of us can't just sweep a razor over our heads and have done with it.

Even so, I've had longer hairstyles that I took the time to do myself.
Quote by rabidguitarist

People with long hair can do it too...Just trim it and stop it from looking like a mass of untamed pubic hair on your head...

Just saying...
I just get my mum to do it, she knows how I like my hair, so it all ends well...
Shuddup, I'm only 14
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by lukeekul
I do my dad's hair every so often if it is any consolation...

Sort your bloody sig out, lad.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Maybe you should cut your own hair cause that can be so funny
It doesn't cost any money and it always grows back
Hair grows even after you're dead

Internets to whoever knows the song

I wouldn't have the balls to do my own. Plus my hairdresser is hot :p
Quote by Benjibum

Or in Final Fantasy terms, think of him as always casting Reflect on himself. The only way to hurt him is to cast Reflect on yourself and bounce Firaga off yourself.

What a load of rubbish. Just punch him in the ****ing shins.
I couldn't cut my own hair, i've tried before. Good story. I was about 10, wanted to go with really short hair. So I used my dads shavers, and my mum made me stop and i had a bald patch.. Note this was around easter and I was a primary school representative fella, so I had to go on stage in front of 600 kids, and read out easter raffle winners.. Pretty fun, thank Lord I wasn't bullied in primary school cause that would be gasoline on the fire.

My brother however has a knack for.. anything. And one day he got a stool and newspaper and scissors, scuttled into his room and came out with a perfect short hair cut. Better than any barber i've been to, and it was on himself.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Steve The Plank
Great, thanks, you just made me scared of going to the barbers.

same lol
Yeah i do, I can't remember the last time i had one done at a barber's.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
It costs five quid for me to get my hair cut, it's not exactly breaking my bank. and im not exactly rich...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I just don't get haircuts
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I've got a couple friends that can really well. He cut mine once. It's not that I didn't like it, it's just me and him looked far too much alike.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
Quote by meh!
It costs five quid for me to get my hair cut, it's not exactly breaking my bank. and im not exactly rich...

You and your weird currency.
Portugal. The Man »–
If any of you ever decide to cut your own hair, please make sure you do not have a small, hyper dog. A friend of mine was shaving his hair, and his dog jumped up and hit his arm. He shaved a huge chunk of hair out, and ended up shaving his whole head to make it even.
I don't, i wouldn't trust myself.
Plus I have it shaved all over anyway, i'd miss a bit for definite, and for £4.50 i'd rather let somebody else do it.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by willis4
Hair grows even after you're dead

No it doesn't, learn2biology
I do it myself too and have been for the last few years but it doesn't really have a style to it...
--------
Yeah I do. Take a look at my profile picture

EDIT: Here's a good'n

UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Last edited by Brick23 at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by meh!

Wow when did you get the green name! Congratulations.

Ontopic: Like meh! said, it doesn't exactly cost me much, like £7-8 where I go, and thats every 2 months or so at the very least.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2