well i just got a new phone and im in the need of some ringtones. and theres thats web site were you can upload your own ringtones and text them to yourself. so can anybody recall one of those sites for me to use. thanks!
use the browser in your phone or download your own music to your phone.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
use the browser in your phone or download your own music to your phone.

Yep. This or you could buy a bluetooth dongle for your computer. They're quite cheap.
Or you could just get a cable for your phone... I thought most phones came with cables anyway.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
If you have to get ringtones through a website, use tonzr.
It's a website that will text message your phone with a download link to a ringtone and it's free, pretty sweet selection too.
if your phone has USB or bluetooth...heres the free way to make ringtones from mp3s on your computer. Search for a free program called MP Trim...use this program to cut ringtone-sized bits out of mp3 files on your computer. Use the USB cable, or bluetooth (you will most likely need a bluetooth dongle to plug into your computer) to transfer the shortened mp3 file to your phone to use as a ringtone. Completely free...and relatively easy.
Quote by Gigatiran
If you have to get ringtones through a website, use tonzr.
It's a website that will text message your phone with a download link to a ringtone and it's free, pretty sweet selection too.

exactlly thank you.