Ok, I know this is based off Marcus Miller's famous bass (Which I played the fender version of....drool), but what exactly is "70's" about it?

I have heard that the bridge pickup is moved, is that true? I ask because I LOVE the "lead" pickup on my new bass, and I think the fender version might be in my future (If they make a maple necked version).

Just as an aside, the bass is just absolutely suberb. I have not played an instrument under $700 I liked as much. This is the first instrument I have EVER bought where on the wya home I was actually physically excited about, and I have not had one IOTA of buyers remorse...which is a fantastic sign.

Anyway, fantastic instrument, great in every way...I want another one!
Squier has really stepped it up lately with theri new basses. Their 5 active delux is the best bass I have played for the price.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
I love mine too. I even like the fretwork better than on american fenders because running up and down the neck is a lot smoother. Go figure.