I'm going to buy an Orange Tiny Terror at some point in the near future and I was wondering what kind of cab I could buy to go with it.
There's this:
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/24858
But I dunno if they would go together well?
Or this:
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/12491

Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Until I can afford a proper cab the Terror will be run through the speaker in my MG.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

haha i'm in the same boat.. have an MG and upgrading to a Tiny Terror. Only difference is that I have a 18 year old speaker cab in my closet that i bought off my old guitar teacher for 36 bucks! I want to know what the proper cab would be too.

how are you planning on wiring your MG up as a cab? just take the leads of the speaker and put them on an input jack?

make sure you match ohms
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I personally prefer 1x12 cabs for low wattage heads like the Tiny Terror. It'll be hard for it to push 4 12" speakers. I'm not saying it won't work, just that a 2x12 or 1x12 would sound better.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

how are you planning on wiring your MG up as a cab? just take the leads of the speaker and put them on an input jack?

make sure you match ohms

oh thats a good point!
I've never used anything other than a combo so I hadn't really thought about stuff like that. yeah was just gunna unplug the speaker from the back and plug it in there. Can I find out the omhs of the TT before I buy?

Quote by xwearesinking
I personally prefer 1x12 cabs for low wattage heads like the Tiny Terror. It'll be hard for it to push 4 12" speakers. I'm not saying it won't work, just that a 2x12 or 1x12 would sound better.

I would probably agree, I'd feel better using the Orange one as well, I like things to match
I assume the low watts of the TT won't mean it's not gig worthy?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

a tiny terror IS gig worthy. Alll the reviews on Harmony Central say it's really loud for small/med gigs.

and the Tiny Terror has 2 8 ohm and 1 16 ohm outs on it.

I don't know what the ohm rating of the MG speaker is, but you can probably find that out somewhere.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Thanks FightinIrish
I imagine the ohm rating of the speaker will be on the manual from marshall somewhere?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

i don't know.. i just tried googling it.. try the manual or you could probably call marshall and just say that you blew the speaker and want to replace it, and ask the ohm rating

EDIT : if you find out, let me know! i'm looking to do the same when i go to college so i don't need to bring a 4x12.. lol
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I have played both of those cabs and the orange 2x12 is leagues ahead of the Laney, loved it so much that i bought it
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant
I have played both of those cabs and the orange 2x12 is leagues ahead of the Laney, loved it so much that i bought it

Do ya think the 1x12 would be along the same lines?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band