Well, I have my 5150 and I have a Jackson Dinky but right now its not doing so good. Its my main guitar. But I need a backup. Im looking for a 200-300$ guitar with a thin, fast neck. Doesnt need a tremolo bar. Im just looking for a 200-300$ guitar with a thin neck, that sounds very thick and huge.
Thanks.
There are some good hardtail Ibanez RG's in that range. Those things play really fast and make a LOT of distortion (think the Scorpions sound).
Quote by sonic_777111
There are some good hardtail Ibanez RG's in that range. Those things play really fast and make a LOT of distortion (think the Scorpions sound).

I owned one years ago and for the price they give you a pretty decent instrument.
Lower end Deans aren't so worth it.

Try www.rondomusic.com

Just name type of pick ups, sound you're after, shapes you do like etc. etc. and we can help you out a bit more.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
Ibanez RG321MH. $279.00 Wizard neck, Mahogany body, cant beat it for the price.

+1

fits the bill perfectly.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by sonic_777111

Quote by The Willy
Well, I have my 5150 and I have a Jackson Dinky but right now its not doing so good. Its my main guitar. But I need a backup. Im looking for a 200-300$ guitar with a thin, fast neck. Doesnt need a tremolo bar. Im just looking for a 200-300$ guitar with a thin neck, that sounds very thick and huge.
Thanks.

I'll sell you my '87 Ibanez Saber 540 for $350... I'm getting sick of watching not get played...

link to the ad
my band
www.myspace.com/semeron

American Fender Mahogany HSS Strat
1987 Ibanez Saber Pro 540 s - FOR SALE
Epi SG

Peavey XXX 120 W head
Marshall 1960A
Boss DD-3
Boss EQ-7
Boss TU-2
Crybaby
Quote by slpbaseb12
I'll sell you my '87 Ibanez Saber 540 for $350... I'm getting sick of watching not get played...

link to the ad

Nah, im good. Im not a big fan of tremolos.
Quote by The Willy
Nah, im good. Im not a big fan of tremolos.

No Prob.

Ibanez's routinely go for 200-300 on craigslist and other used guitar sites. You should be able to find one easily.
my band
www.myspace.com/semeron

American Fender Mahogany HSS Strat
1987 Ibanez Saber Pro 540 s - FOR SALE
Epi SG

Peavey XXX 120 W head
Marshall 1960A
Boss DD-3
Boss EQ-7
Boss TU-2
Crybaby