Page 1 of 2
whats the worst decision you ever made in life? please no mean comments like reading this thread etc....

EDIT: also explain why you did it
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Last edited by wigzwamz at Dec 18, 2008,
Coming to the Pit. I did it because it seemed like the cool thing to do.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Dec 18, 2008,
the pit
edit: damn! beaten to it.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Trying to be a chav.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
also you can post bad like really bad decisions
Quote by Vauxite
When I decided to enroll at the same school as all my friends rather than going to a music school. Those "friends" turned out to be bastards anyway.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
getting in bed with your mom.......oh wait not that bad.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
not being conscious of my health in grade school. I got pretty fat and disgusting but after about 6 months of working out and eating right, I actually have friends and girls like me again! woohoo. Made my first two years of high school hell though

Also, I should have probably tried harder and got more involved in school. I should have practice guitar more when I started.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Breaking up with my gf. Still not quite over that one...
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Blowing off a job interview a few months back. I'm god damn paying for it now because I can't find a job anywhere
Had a girl move in with me wayyy before i should have, but she kinda had no place to go and it seemed like a good idea at the time. found out she was cheating on me like a month after she moved in so i kicked her ass to the curb. i wish i never got involved with her in the first place.
Eating one of those big sugar cooky things in one bite (every single time i coughed, crummy dust stuff from the cooky would fly all over the fricken place, including into my friends face)
Last edited by common_man_tk at Dec 18, 2008,
Two ex-wives.
One turned out to be all about the money...
The other cheated on me while I was deployed to Iraq.
Quote by common_man_tk
Eating one of those big sugar cooky things in one bite (every single time i coughed, crummy dust stuff from the cooky would fly all over the fricken place, including into my friends face)

That's the worst decision you've EVER made? Wow, your life must be good
I've made alot of bad ones but nothing major, I suppose not keeping in touch with a lot of the people I used to be in school with and all the times this year i've decided to just leave college early and miss lessons, like today.
Not learning drums sooner. It improved my guitar playing tenfold.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
I find that for every bad decision I made, somewhere along the line, it seems to have worked out for the better.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
I find that for every bad decision I made, somewhere along the line, it seems to have worked out for the better.

For me, I find that there's a black cloud in everyone of my silver linings.
Quote by uk.mace
That's the worst decision you've EVER made? Wow, your life must be good

No, it's just the worst funny decision I've ever made (or at least the first one I could think of)
Quote by boreamor
Certain girlfriend choices immediately come to mind...

Ah, you share my pain as well.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by minibrowny
Dunno, made a few bad ones, nothing I could classify as worst.

Looking at your Avatar .. OMG
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by Vikingx
Two ex-wives.
One turned out to be all about the money...
The other cheated on me while I was deployed to Iraq.

I have only had one ex-wife. Worst decision ever. She turned out to be very high maintenance. Took everything except my house, T.V., surround sound, and 360.

Also the best decision ever... I have my daughter because of it so it's kinda a double edged sword. Yet she has residential custody of her simply because I am military! RAWR!!!!
Taking far too many drugs that I couldn't afford in uni and for the 6 months after I dropped out... Fun, but not big or clever
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I didn't continue to play hockey throughout my high school years.
Everything always works out for the best
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
i made my cat give me a blowjob..... it sucked i have giant bite marks on my fap stick .....
Quote by Vauxite
To add a bit more onto my earlier post: Giving up karate all those years ago may have been a big mistake, I now have no self defence skills and it may have hepled me to keep the pounds off that are now persistantly staying with me. I suppose related to that everytime I have ever said I would start losing weight later in life, i'm barely even fooling myself anymore.
I wish I had been more appreciative of my great grandmother and grandmother while they were still alive.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by wigzwamz
i made my cat give me a blowjob..... it sucked i have giant bite marks on my fap stick .....

Ouch, did you sprinkle catnip on your fap stick?
Quote by chs170
Living with parents They treat my like a child.

Fuck em. I hate my parents

Erm... the thing is, you are a child
Page 1 of 2