Poll: Are you afraid of death?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you afraid of death?
Yes
32 24%
No
99 75%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
I ain't afraid of dying, but I'd be pissed if I started dying tomorrow like...
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by jesus the strat
Only afraid of what happens after life.

Same here.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
No, because I know it's got to happen someday, whether it be now, tomorrow, or 10 years from now. No point in fear of the inevitable.

Bedit: Imdeth reminded me of a quote i think that i made up. "Death is but the beginning of life."
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Dec 18, 2008,
I'm gonna quote someone who I can't remember here "one is not truly afraid of death until one has truly experienced life".

So no.
No, I like to think of it as a new stage. Something that answers the mysteries of the universe and if nothing happens after death then we wont want to know those answers anymore.
I don't fear my own death, but people close to me.
Rofl, my life isn't anything special really...
im kinda used to it whenever i read a bad thread like this a part of me dies
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
No, not really, I'm more scared about the process of dying itself, not actually what happens after.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Life is scarier than death
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Death? No. Dying? yes. All messy, painful. I'd rather be able to skip all that really.
I bet death will be scary as hell, because no one really knows what death is like. At that moment in time you are the only one there, and probably wont know what is going to happen next. I think thats kind of scary.
Quote by aaciseric
No, I like to think of it as a new stage. Something that answers the mysteries of the universe and if nothing happens after death then we wont want to know those answers anymore.

That's my view as well. Thinking about mysteries makes me feel weird but pleasurable at the same time.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
85% not scared? Sounds strange to me...

Come on people, if a guy come to you with a gun and he is about to kill you, I bet that you will be very, very scared.
Quote by whocares09
I bet death will be scary as hell, because no one really knows what death is like. At that moment in time you are the only one there, and probably wont know what is going to happen next. I think thats kind of scary.

How do you know you won't be walking a longside the hundreds, if not thousands of people who died at the exact same time as you?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Death is terrified of me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?
get it?
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
How do you know you won't be walking a longside the hundreds, if not thousands of people who died at the exact same time as you?

you dont know, nobody knows, thats why its scary.
Lol @ how 'fearless' people are. I'm ****ing petrified of dying, and I know I'm not in the minority here, lying twats.
i suppose im afraid of dying too soon but at the same time would hate to live past 60's
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

with the state of the economy,the way the world is headed,and the woman I'm married to....I welcome it
I'm not scared at all, although I wouldn't be after several suicide attempts..

I would honestly die for most of the people I know, I really don't have a huge amount to live for
Yes. I'm scared that after it there will be nothing. Just blackness/non-existance. I want to be alive for as long as possible, 'cos I love life!

EDIT:
Quote by Poglia
85% not scared? Sounds strange to me...

Come on people, if a guy come to you with a gun and he is about to kill you, I bet that you will be very, very scared.

This.
Last edited by MoleMania at Dec 18, 2008,
"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
When i die, I want to be cremated and have my rythm guitarist smoke me. He's like a bro to me.
Sail upon the open skies
Being scared of death is natural if you enjoy life, or have a strong enough connection to life to want to keep it.

If you say you're not scared of dying, you're either devoid of emotion or lying, or you haven't really thought about it.
It would be naive of me to say that I don't fear it. Everyone does.

What I fear more is the way in which I'll die. I'd prefer to die valiantly while doing something important, rather than just be another slob that has a heart attack or wrecks his car.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Chubbychunks
Lol @ how 'fearless' people are. I'm ****ing petrified of dying, and I know I'm not in the minority here, lying twats.

Seriously, death is inevitable. Whatever happens after is inevitable. So why worry about it? It's not like I cross a motorway or something thinking "Oh who cares if I die?". I am not afraid of death, it doesn't mean I want to die.
you're all lying about not being scared to die

ha idk.. maybe actually dying seems worse than just being dead
Page 1 of 2