Iv started a one man black metal band, currently putting riffs and bits and pieces together. I wasnt sure where to post this so i though here was best -
can anyone help me with a name for a black metal band? The only one I can think of is Crucafix but it doesnt seem to click.
Satan's Devious Puppies!!! But why a one man band, other people in your area have to have instruments, unless you're in Norway like the real black metal artists?
Quote by Florianvantuil
Wat do you think of Satanic Skull****ing Gardengnome!!

He really isn't going to get a real band name, is he?
Quote by ChevyChe 23
He really isn't going to get a real band name, is he?

He just has to look around, search for myths, album titles or movies or something like that. Soon or late he will find something. I've also searched 1 year for a bandname, but is has to be something that you think it fits your music and your feelings. Other people can never think something that he really likes.
Just take one word that sounds simple and relates to death.

I mean, the best names are simple and relate to death in some way...

Funeral
Darkthrone
Mayhem
Immortal
Burzum

Please, please, please don't use gay names that are like 3-5 words long. 1-2 words is plenty.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
something about a goat
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
pseudocrush
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
Butsex Explosion

Edit,

Holy crap I can't breath! That band name generator is funny as hell!

" * Barbed *********
* Favorite *********
* Moaning *********
* ********* Sound
* ********* Heed
* ********* Alley
* ********* Of The Real
* Cerebral *********
* ********* Facing
* ********* Parade
"

Edit,

Darn, its censored!
I WANT:
Engl Fireball
Last edited by XxAltecxX at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by ChevyChe 23
Satan's Devious Puppies!!! But why a one man band, other people in your area have to have instruments, unless you're in Norway like the real black metal artists?

Because there arent any people (to my knowledge) that live in liverpool and like black metal.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Just take one word that sounds simple and relates to death.

I mean, the best names are simple and relate to death in some way...

Funeral
Darkthrone
Mayhem
Immortal
Burzum

Please, please, please don't use gay names that are like 3-5 words long. 1-2 words is plenty.

Burzum isnt death related, its the name of one of the urak-hai in lord of the rings
why not use a name I had for a project a few years back. nothing happened with that, but i like the name, so if you want it you can have it.

Eutanasi

it's a swedish word meaning "active death help" if you want you can put an extra "a" in the end, gives it a better sound: eutanasia.
have a drink on me
Hmm. I'm sure it was a LOTR name but ok. Iv actually wrote a song called "the black speech" inspired by LOTR (its done more for black metal than anything else). Iv thought of one now - Decessus (meaning death in latin). Thanks everyone for all your help
Last edited by Luke Murtough at Dec 19, 2008,
Apwnalypse.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
The Throat Nuggets
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5