Here I am wandering on my own grave, looking for a soul to torture and being called insane. Fluent thoughts wonder through alternate minds as the speaker and the ghost steal a clerics mind.
Maybe it's a nightmare that couldn't be found, everything around me emits a shadows sound
Timing for a present presented to future kids, an entire sympathy of flourescent mankind

Your dying for something that couldn't be revived...
Your crying for a lost soul who can't turn around...

Fearful of the sunset and a stranger in the night
A smile at your window and the glimmer of a knife
Fearful of the darkness for a stranger at your door
Finding a way into your home and never waking up

Walking down a dark and lonesome street, lost in thought and lost in hope I'm searching for her sleep. A liar of everything as they call you crazed and a watchman on the other side who can only pray.
Stalking under the roof that was your home, crying like a ghost wanting it's own
Flying towards the edge with a carving in my skull, echoes inside show that I would never know

Your dying for something that couldn't be revived...
Your crying for a lost soul who can't turn around...

Fearful of the sunset and a stranger in the night
A smile at your window and the glimmer of a knife
Fearful of the darkness for a stranger at your door
Finding a way into your home and never waking up

*Solo*

This is a plunge into a delicate sleep, I can feel his gaze on me
Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, who will come to save me
x2
Sweet! A little hard to follow I think, Maybe it was just the set up? Metal, I assume?
But overall I like it. It seems like you spent so time on it to get it how you want it.
Maybe if you get the time you could check out some of my sh*t? It's still hard but not quite as hard as this!