Me and my buddies are doing this small show for a thing at school. We need a few metal songs that are somewhat well known and playable by intermediate musicians. We want to go pretty heavy with it, so the more brutal the better. We're going to play in front of our whole school, so I want it to be good.
Any ideas?
I cum blood?
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
most pantera, walk maybe, some System of a down, Slayer, Lamb of God, H.I.M. is actually pretty heavy, i dont know man just look through your itunes
Smart Pothead and Proud
Raining Blood
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
Raining Blood

+1
It's heavy a fsck and not that hard to play.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Try something by Six Feet Under.. Or Deicide.. Not very hard stuff... Though the Deicide vocals will be hard to match xD
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
If it's at school, well known Metal songs will go down better than something not very well known. I suggest something like Crazy Train or Enter Sandman, so the crowd can enjoy it as well.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
For songs with swearing in them, would you censor them or reject the song? If censor, then B.Y.O.B. by System of a Down would be good for a starting song, nice and fast. Before I Forget by Slipknot would be a good second song, because while it has a moderately paced intro, the breakdown is nice and calming. Raining Blood by Slayer is a slow, fast, fast, slow, song that would be hard for you to play due to the opening solo (Or Mosh 1 for you guitar hero players) but if you could pull it off it would be awesome.

Edit: If you perform songs that are on guitar hero, chances are more people would know them rather than some indie metal song.
Conquer all - Behemoth.
Heavy.
As.
Hard vocals though.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.