it is some pedals who change to another mp i want to know if it possible to switch from and to computer i'ts hard to plug in it in the computer then to amp computer.....
help
thx!
MY GEAR
Gibson:SG special faded
Behringer:???
Behringer:V-tone GM108
Laney:TF400
Drums:Trax
Dunlop:Crybaby
...What?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
wat?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
not really sure what you're asking. do you only have one outlet and you have to swap back and forth between your computer and amp ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
i think he wants to know if theres a pedal that can switch the sound from amp to pc and from pc to amp. you know, like switching from the left amp to the right one.
Gear

-Schecter Tempest Custom
-Ibanez EW20WNE-NT
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Boss TU-3
-Boss NS-2
-ibanez PM7
Actually, it made perfect sense to me.

He said its hard to put it back and forth between the computer and the amp and he's wondering if there's an easier way. Like maybe plug them both into a switch and one side makes it go to computer and other to amp.

Simple as that.
Quote by Trecion
i think he wants to know if theres a pedal that can switch the sound from amp to pc and from pc to amp. you know, like switching from the left amp to the right one.

RIGHT!!!
MY GEAR
Gibson:SG special faded
Behringer:???
Behringer:V-tone GM108
Laney:TF400
Drums:Trax
Dunlop:Crybaby
Quote by apwhitelaw

He said its hard to put it back and forth between the computer and the amp and he's wondering if there's an easier way. Like maybe plug them both into a switch and one side makes it go to computer and other to amp.

Still not quite sure as to why he would want to do this :/
dude the tone on those clips in your profile... O_O

*shudder*
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups