Page 1 of 3
Ok, so someone says they will give you $50 BILLION dollars but you have to spend ten million by the end of the day. It's 8 in the morning and you have until midnight. What do you buy?
Quote by wigzwamz
i made my cat give me a blowjob..... it sucked i have giant bite marks on my fap stick .....

I don't know how two girls could have sex... Unless they scissor or something
Anyone who say they wouldn't invest half the money, then doante the othe half is an idiot.
Buy Iron Maiden

Get ever peice of gear i ever wanted

buy a big house in a decent area

Buy Veyron/Enzo

collect winnings
Buy a luxury condo, all my dream gear, a boat, a really expensive car and if I have any left over, spend it on food and candy.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
It really doesn't matter as long as I spend the money.
It could easily be done.
A nicely sized house and some diamonds.

Maybe some shoes.

and a car.

EDIT: 8 in the morning?
I'd probably start by buying breakfast so.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Spend a million on guitar stuff and invest the rest in a record label.

EDIT: Forget record labels, I'd invest the rest in a house and a car.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I would buy a super rare crystal and diamond encrusted platinum swedish penis pump
property

lots and lots of property

lets see you get past my hotels now!

WHAT?!@ YOU CAN'T COLLECT IN JAIL!
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
I'd smoke the money, literally I'd have money to burn!!
Quote by Symmetry4321
Buy Iron Maiden

Get ever peice of gear i ever wanted

buy a big house in a decent area

Buy Veyron/Enzo

collect winnings

in one day??
you would fail and be poor. But's it's ok i'll give you a bit of my money and keep you as my monkey in the pit.
Quote by marko'd
in one day??
you would fail and be poor. But's it's ok i'll give you a bit of my money and keep you as my monkey in the pit.

Aww thanks, but we can only hope
I would buy imdeth, and Super Mario World, and let him jump around in it, eating mushrooms and all that, and make a tv show out of it, and make even more money.
To anyone who says they may run out has no brain. It would ridiculous to spend one billion dollars, let alone 50 billion. You could buy everything you wanted 20 times and still be richer than 99.9999999% percent of the world.

80th best UGer
the most expensive bucket KFC does. All for myself. Maybe one for each of my friends too. And the most expensive bottle of champagne to wash it down, then i would go home.......screw the 50 billion, i hate shopping anyway.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Gear and maybe a new house for my family, get my Dad a nice new car for Christmas. Lot's of albums and new clothes.

/Generic answer.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I would buy imdeth, and Super Mario World, and let him jump around in it, eating mushrooms and all that, and make a tv show out of it, and make even more money.

You are my new god!

That would be so awesome
Quote by AngryIraqi
Anyone who say they wouldn't invest half the money, then doante the othe half is an idiot.

If you're going to get 50 billion afterwards, how the *** does it matter?
10 Million?

I'd donate 3/4 ($750,000) of it to a charity and use the rest to pay off my loans and get a car, christmas presents for my whole family (extended included) and buy some land.

Then with the rest of the money I'd build and furnish a GRAND house on my land....then let the rest sit in the bank...I wouldnt need anything....ever.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Last edited by dragen_slair at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by AngryIraqi

**** charity! I would buy an army and tons of nukes and ruin this world!
Quote by imdeth
You are my new god!

That would be so awesome

Not only that, Mario would totally become Luigi's sidekick
Quote by dragen_slair
10 Million?

I'd donate 3/4 ($750,000) of it to a charity and use the rest to pay off my loans and get a car, christmas presents for my whole family (extended included) and buy some land.

Then with the rest of the money I'd build and furnish a GRAND house on my land....then let the rest sit in the bank...I wouldnt need anything....ever.

Ummm... You mean $7 500 000. Not $750 000.

I'd but a tonne of cars and rent a massive garage to store them in. Houses take too long to buy...
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I'd donate it to a worthy cause. Hell I've got 50 billion, 10 million is nothing.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Easy. If the guy's giving me $50 billion and I have to spend $10 million in one day, I'd just donate $2 million to five different charities. If I ever got lots of money I'd donate a part of it to charity anyway, so that just works out fine for me lol.
Quote by Minkaro
Oi, no trying to out-do America.

Oh ... so my plan to buy a series of banks and employ monkeys to do my calculations is out of the window then ... and my plan to become the fattest country in the world.

Quote by DespisedIcon
A dinner with Kensai.

For $50 Billion! How much are you planning to eat!?
*assumes it can apply in any currency*

I would probably buy a drink for every single person I saw.

Or maybe the UG Missile Silo.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Dec 18, 2008,
Page 1 of 3