As you know it's Christmas in like a week so I have to choose which phone I wont.

Originally I was set on getting the Sony Ericsson W302:
http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/6108355/Sony-Ericsson-W302-Sim-Free-Unlocked-Mobile-Phone/Product.html

But then I saw this:
http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/6068041/-/Product.html?searchstring=W890&searchsource=0

I hate decisions like this and it would be great if anyone could tell me how the phones are and which would be best to get.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

Quote by sam b
Dont listen to him, get this:*pic*

No wai!

This is so much better:
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
w890

generally with sony ericsson, the higher the number the better it is.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah

i just got one of these off ebay, i get it in a couple days
smartphones ftw!

anyways i had a w580i for a while and really liked it, but i dont know anything about those phones. but ide probably go with the 800 or whatever.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Get the 890....DUH !
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)