i chose geography instead of music for my gcse.

but i want music as a qualification .

is there a way i can reverse this bad move or do i just have to live with it.?
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
Fly around the earth really fast and you'll reverse time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Slinov
Go to your head of year and ask to change.

No, I believe making a thread about it in the Pit would be a better option.
well yeah i chose the subject on purpose but now i realise i much prefer music
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
im not superman yet though that would be cool ^^

Exo M6

OWNED
Briliant
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Tbh, you could have seen this coming from miles away.

Learning about meanders and rock cave formation, or learning theory and bettering your guitar playing?

I wish i had chosen music. I got Geography instead of ICT.

Piece of sh*t school.
Quote by Slinov
Tbh, you could have seen this coming from miles away.

Learning about meanders and rock cave formation, or learning theory and bettering your guitar playing?

I wish i had chosen music. I got Geography instead of ICT.

Piece of sh*t school.

in the same boat lol

Exo M6

OWNED
Well what kind of geography is it. Some of it is damn interesting.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No you can't go back to music, Cuz all ur musics are belong to me
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
geography > music.

pfft.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Well what kind of geography is it. Some of it is damn interesting.

just general,

like rivers, cliffs, glaciers etc.

Exo M6

OWNED
Quote by bowlerhatlizard

It's not that late in the year so you should be able to change but you'll have a lot of work to catch up on. Talk to the staff at your school about it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Dont worry about it. During these two years really practise your music and learn your theory back to back. Ask the head of music at A level choices and prove to him you can do it at A level. They let us do that at out school but only if we're good enough. dont worry.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Dude, I chose both,

but I also chose Business Studies (BS)
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by charlie__flynn
Dont worry about it. During these two years really practise your music and learn your theory back to back. Ask the head of music at A level choices and prove to him you can do it at A level. They let us do that at out school but only if we're good enough. dont worry.

how long u been playing , did you get in ?

Exo M6

OWNED
Don't worry, we all make mistakes. Even your parents, by the looks of things.
>.>

You can do GCSE courses as an extra when you reach A-level. Or, if it's been less than 2 months or so, you can talk to your school about switching subjects. And it doesn't even matter if you do grades, because those are worth more in terms of formal music qualification anyway.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Dec 18, 2008,
I did technology instead of music, now there's only 2 people in my year (of about 160) who do music, and i'm better than both of them. Put it this way, one's a drummer.
Quote by bowlerhatlizard
how long u been playing , did you get in ?

Ive played since i was very small, but only seriously for about 5 years. They should let you in if say the teacher can tell you a chord sequene, and plays it on piano,, and then you can improvise over on guitar. The problem is at GCSE they learn all about transcribing pieces into other instruments and also about movie music and theme music etc. youll have to do a lot of reading around.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
It's a bit late to switch courses now, so you'll probably have to re-do the year only taking music, if that's possible.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
GCSE music qualifications are bearly toilet paper.
Grade 5 music theory standard my ass. I bearly had to think at all through the year, and i even did lousy in my peformance and got a B 2 marks from an A.

Try A level music, thats where the fun/torment is.
Quote by beckyjc
GCSE music qualifications are bearly toilet paper.
Grade 5 music theory standard my ass. I bearly had to think at all through the year, and i even did lousy in my peformance and got a B 2 marks from an A.

Try A level music, thats where the fun/torment is.

I thought you needed gcse music to get into a level music, unless you're grade 5 or above in an instrument?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Well idk about college but in high school we were able to change our classes up to a week after the first week of semester, I would assume you could most people change their major at least 3 times.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Well your along way into the academic year now, could be tricky... GCSE's arent that important anyway
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Last edited by xander307 at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by bowlerhatlizard

No. A GCSE in geography will be much more usefull than a GCSE in music. You've done the right thing.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by TheSecondRaid
I did technology instead of music, now there's only 2 people in my year (of about 160) who do music, and i'm better than both of them. Put it this way, one's a drummer.

Thank god for that
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
ok thanks for all teh advice , i think ill just leave it as gcses arent too important anyway

Exo M6

OWNED
Quote by Kensai
Fly around the earth really fast and you'll reverse time.

That damn Superman idiocy pissed me off every time I watched the movie.

I'm one of those crazy half-assed physicists so i get pissed at things like that.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by bowlerhatlizard
ok thanks for all teh advice , i think ill just leave it as gcses arent too important anyway

Where I live we do NCEA, not GSCE's. I'm 1 level below NCEA next year taking Music. At first I took German then I realized I loved Music way more (like you) and I asked my Dean (Head Of Year) to change and she let me. Pretty lucky since we were only allowed to change because so many people wanted to.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
You can do music A Level without music GCSE. Just wait a year and a half. Also, I've heard from many of my friends that music GCSE isn't as good as it's cracked up to be.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Azrael_031
That damn Superman idiocy pissed me off every time I watched the movie.

I'm one of those crazy half-assed physicists so i get pissed at things like that.

Yeah but all the other stuff like kryptonite, superpowers, e.t.c. made sense?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yeah but all the other stuff like kryptonite, superpowers, e.t.c. made sense?

Well of course, it's fiction. Duh.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT