Okay,

Here's the deal. I have a cheap 10 watt Ibanez bass amp, and I will no longer be using it for at the current time. In order to save space I was thinking about storing it in my car for about a month, before I can get somewhere permanent to store it.

An obvious concern is theft, but also, what about the temperature? It's typically below freezing for extended periods of time during this part of the year. Is this bad for the amp? Could it cause permanent damage?

If need be, I can store it in the room, but, well I live in a dorm and space is limited...but I can deal with it if I need to.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
The amp should be fine. You have no tubes to worry about so nothing should break.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The amp should be fine. You have no tubes to worry about so nothing should break.

+1

Think of it this way your car has the same eletronic componets in it and speakers to boot as that amp. Does everything stop working in your car after winter....
It will be fine in the car. Make sure when you bring it back inside you let it warm up for a while before you turn it on so any condensation that forms inside has time to dry.