http://www.rondomusic.com/reaperbc.html

Or This
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Alexi200-Alexi-Laiho-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=542076

or This

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-Alexi600-Alexi-Laiho-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=542075

Sooo I really like all 3 but whats better for the money.

First of all, is the quality of parts justification for the Alexi 600 over the 200?

and is the Agile better than both or one or niether spec wise (I know guitars vary per guitar)

Thanks everybody
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
The 600 is a massive improvement over the 200. The 600 is awesome the 200 is garbage IMHO.

Original Floyd Rose and a Blackout, pretty awesome combo.

Not sure about the rondo. But I would kill for the Alexi 600.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
So... 600 or the Agile then.

what is the real difference in them?
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Well Price difference, money is kinda hard to come by.
Im selling my Wii to buy a new guitar plus I got 200 dollars so Im getting Approx. 450-500.
The rondo would be 100 off, and the 600 would be 700 some off
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Quote by IPlaySchecter
Why would you even consider rondo if you are looking at getting a 600? Forget Rondo bro.

+1

That's what I was thinking. The 600 is an amazing instrument, a Metal Machine!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
While the 600 is a huge step up from the 200, it's not a massive step up from the Agile, especially seeing as it costs almost double
Personally I'd go for the Agile, I prefer having 2 pickups and can't really justify spending twice as much on a more limited guitar which is very similar
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
While the 600 is a huge step up from the 200, it's not a massive step up from the Agile, especially seeing as it costs almost double
Personally I'd go for the Agile, I prefer having 2 pickups and can't really justify spending twice as much on a more limited guitar which is very similar

I agree about the two pups. But the Agile does have a licensed FR, not sure how Rondo's are. And the build quality could be lacking.

At least you know your getting a great instrument from LTD.

The agile could be great or a dud. It's not like your gonna be able to find one to play somewhere.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by Necrophagist777
I agree about the two pups. But the Agile does have a licensed FR, not sure how Rondo's are. And the build quality could be lacking.

At least you know your getting a great instrument from LTD.

The agile could be great or a dud. It's not like your gonna be able to find one to play somewhere.

That is true, I'm basing my post purely on things I've heard from people who've bought Agiles. And you could still fit an OFR to the Agile and it would cost a lot less than the LTD
ohai little sig.
600, no contest
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
If you're in Europe, I would suggest the ESP SV. It's like an Alexi with two pickups and other improvements.
Corona Corona
If money is an isuue, just save up more and get the 600. You will be glad you did in the long run. I know its hard to wait, but good things come to those who wait. haste makes waste.
600 is a nice guitar but is lacking like most signatures do firstly one bridge pickup and one volume makes the guitar lose its flair if u ask me. and if u did get it get the EMG HZ4 not the black out why Alexi switched is beyond me matter of opinion i guess. the agile has one of the most famous pickup combos ever and one of the best sounding. the original floyd is better but the agile one is not bad u'll just find the springs buzz a bit more and u can remedy that by wrapping a thick elastic band around them and the sustain won't be as much but then again the agile is mahogany which is denser then alder and will offer more sustain neways despite the bridge. the 600 has the benefit of a thru neck but ud probably be just as happy with a set neck. Also the 600 has no tone knob which some people deem unnecessary but i don't think i could play a guitar without one just cause it opens up that more tone possibilities. since there both Rhoads rip off bodies for the most part i personally like the basic smooth and sleek one on the 600 but the agile is very bitchin' and the cross inlays on ebony is sweet. ESP is a bigger name naturally but i think the agile is a better guitar. It'll sustain more has an excellent pickup combo gives u a little more tonal diversity and would be ideal so go agile. hope that helps
Go with the Agile it's a lot of guitar for the money. I have never tried that model but I have tried other Agile's and they make great some guitars. A $600 Agile is about the same as buying a $1200 brand name guitar, your just not paying for the big name. All these guitars you listed are probably made in China anyway so quality is going to be pretty much the same.

John
Quote by johnro6659
Go with the Agile it's a lot of guitar for the money. I have never tried that model but I have tried other Agile's and they make great some guitars. A $600 Agile is about the same as buying a $1200 brand name guitar, your just not paying for the big name. All these guitars you listed are probably made in China anyway so quality is going to be pretty much the same.

John

Eh, The 200 is. The 600 and the Reaper are Korean.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
how bout don't get a V...

they look ridiculous...

seriously...
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
As said above, definately go with the Alexi 600 if you can afford it. If not, get the Agile.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by DaddyBarbs
how bout don't get a V...

they look ridiculous...

seriously...

I like the RR/SV guitar shapes because they are different, they arent as rediculous as the others (bc rich cough cough) and I want something different.
I have 3 LPs for chrissake
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60