This thread was in response to the Chinese Police one - it just sparked something I just learn today.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7789303.stm

It's UN approved. This is just asking for more controversy about China's alledged manipulation of Africa for oil.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

heh pirates
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
i bet they're gonna hire the pirates as mercenaries and use them to increase the might of the rising tide of communism.

pirates are fun though.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
They should just send some sort of man with a life-long experience in martial arts and stealth.

I forget what they are called.
Quote by Valderama
They should just send some sort of man with a life-long experience in martial arts and stealth.

Wait ninjas against pirates? Not again!

EDIT: I kinda forgot about these pirates, media just seemed to stop.
Last edited by a_man at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by Valderama

ninja?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by Valderama

I see what you did there......
Well of course they go down there to kick some pirate ass!

No seriously. Chinese tankers and **** were hijacked by the pirates so now they're pissed off.

Actually, those pirates have been causing a lot of countries havoc. I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians and the Americans send their subs there...

EDIT: And I know this without reading the article. 'Twas shown in the news just 2 days ago.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Discussing pirates and ninjas fighting is just about the least funny or clever way to spend your time on the internet.
they sure are a certain kind of pirate
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
ARRGH!
Sorry...
Still, cool - the yanks have been doing that for a while. All we needs' an evil Spanish villain and we're set
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
How many different Navies are in this sea now? The Royal Navy has been there for a while, they killed some of the pirates (woo, go Britain) and the Indians sunk a ship, I think there's some sort of EU force there, too. Shame, the RN should be able to deal with this itself, nuke Somalia? Reclaim African colonies?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by wizards?
Don't they know that the pirates are fighting global warming???

their not real pirates, their pirates that steal and plunder.

real pirates are nice hlpfull people that where properganderised by catholosism.

rAmen
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.