Suspended from work for a week for sexual harassment of a male worker.

Page 1 of 2
My boss called me in for a meeting at work today. I went in, he took me upstairs into the meeting room. He sat down across from me. He handed me a letter and said "Read this". I read it. I was being suspended for a week from work (a christmas vacation basically) for sexual harassment. My boss told me the sexual harassment was me:
Calling the worker a faggot, a faglips, homosexual, gayboy, and asking him if his wife was actually a man.
The reason I picked on this guy was because he told me he'd punch me in the face one of these days and he was an asshole to everyone. But, now, I'm off for Christmas.

tldr; Suspended for a week from work for calling a male worker a fag as well as many other homosexually demeaning names. I have christmas week off.

Any suggestions for me to do with my time?
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Lulz

what a gimp, its like school all over again "he called me a bad word, please suspend him"

wtf
Quote by Cyanide176
Lulz

what a gimp, its like school all over again "he called me a bad word, please suspend him"

wtf

The guy is a hunch backed 49 year old that still works in a grocery store as a worker.
How bout next time dont stoop to his level if he really is an ass?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by tarlkea
My boss called me in for a meeting at work today. I went in, he took me upstairs into the meeting room. He sat down across from me. He handed me a letter and said "Read this". I read it. I was being suspended for a week from work (a christmas vacation basically) for sexual harassment. My boss told me the sexual harassment was me:
Calling the worker a faggot, a faglips, homosexual, gayboy, and asking him if his wife was actually a man.
The reason I picked on this guy was because he told me he'd punch me in the face one of these days and he was an asshole to everyone. But, now, I'm off for Christmas.

tldr; Suspended for a week from work for calling a male worker a fag as well as many other homosexually demeaning names. I have christmas week off.

Any suggestions for me to do with my time?

join Sean Avery in behavioural therapy to find out why you feel the compulsion to the douche baggy centre of attention

....then punch sean avery in the face
Ahaahah not as bad as my suspension, I got suspended for yelling **** after getting burnt.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by Pagan-Pie
You pretty much deserved it for being an immature ass.

+1

What if he was actually homosexual? Jesus, think before you act, furthermore, why do we care? You have Christmas off - great(!) Just do what you normally do when you are off work; ponder your existence and plan what you are going to wear the next day.
You shouldn't be leaving the kitchen anyway.

Spend your week improving your cooking so that you can find yourself a husband.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Convinve him only girls have nipples.

we did that to kid in our school, he admitted he didnt have nipples... good times.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
lol, @ "faglips"
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
Quote by Valderama
+1

What if he was actually homosexual? Jesus, think before you act, furthermore, why do we care? You have Christmas off - great(!) Just do what you normally do when you are off work; ponder your existence and plan what you are going to wear the next day.

+2
Quote by charlie__flynn
Convinve him only girls have nipples.

we did that to kid in our school, he admitted he didnt have nipples... good times.

just send him spammail and say

FROOT

all the time, that'll teach him
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Valderama
+1

He's married to a woman. You didn't have to read my thread.
rock out ofc l,,l, ,l,,l

and im prolly the only one here who thinks you shouldnt be suspended for that, the guys a bi0ch, he should be suspended
~Defiant~
Quote by valennic
How bout next time dont stoop to his level if he really is an ass?

this. valennic is, as usual, full of win.
Quote by Aurex
rock out ofc l,,l, ,l,,l

and im prolly the only one here who thinks you shouldnt be suspended for that, the guys a bi0ch, he should be suspended

Someone bein' insulted by a disrespectful teenager in a homophobic manner should be suspended?

TS got what he deserved.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
The only reason I even started calling him names was because he told me how to do my job and he's not a manager and doesn't work in my department. I told him to **** off and he told me he'd punch me in the face if I talked like that to him.
faglips eh? There's a new one. Were his lips really that gay? 2 wrongs don't make a right but 2 wrongs make an awesome.
The last straw was when I asked him if his wife was actually a man.
Quote by Aurex
rock out ofc l,,l, ,l,,l

are you an idiot? if you worked with the kind of jackass that would call an old guy all that stuff, wouldn't YOU want to punch him in the face? Like hell that guy should be suspended, he probably needs the money more than some dip**** who runs home to tell his internet friends about how badass he is.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by tarlkea
The only reason I even started calling him names was because he told me how to do my job and he's not a manager and doesn't work in my department. I told him to **** off and he told me he'd punch me in the face if I talked like that to him.

Do your job.
All you'll ever be good for is sex anyway sweetcheeks.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by tarlkea

NJ's ex-governor was married as well. Just goes to show that you never know.

Oh, and homophobic comments really aren't funny. It's a shame you didn't lose your job/didn't actually get punched in the face.
Quote by tarlkea

So what if he's married to a woman? He could still be gay.

In addition, i'm guessing this guy is older than 20, and i'm guessing so are you, YET you are immature enough to call him names, secondly, they are names like "gay" and "fag". You have some serious attitude problems man.
Quote by tarlkea

He was absolutely right.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Well, you were sexually harassing him, you got suspended.

Maybe if you were mature enough to deal with these things..

faggot.

(joke)
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Valderama
So what if he's married to a woman? He could still be gay.

In addition, i'm guessing this guy is older than 20, and i'm guessing so are you, YET you are immature enough to call him names, secondly, they are names like "gay" and "fag". You have some serious attitude problems man.

I'm 17. I don't have attitude problems, I have problems with people that act like they are my manager of my department but aren't and threaten me.
Quote by ortrigger
this. valennic is, as usual, full of win.

Quote by tarlkea
I'm 17. I don't have attitude problems, I have problems with people that act like they are my manager of my department but aren't and threaten me.

That makes this whole thing even more stupid. He was right to threaten you.
My goodness where's that rats ass i could give.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Ur all $h1t
You shouldn't be leaving the kitchen anyway.

Spend your week improving your cooking so that you can find yourself a husband.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Page 1 of 2