after a tab is declined like a power tab is tere a way to view the comments that were made on it?
I didn't think they ever got declined. I thought all reviews and tabs were just accepted istantly, and it's an admin conpiracy that they get checkedfor quality.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
I didn't think they ever got declined. I thought all reviews and tabs were just accepted istantly, and it's an admin conpiracy that they get checkedfor quality.

Its a user vote system, we decide what gets accepted or not.
Back on topic...no idea man.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Like I said, ask a tab mod. If a tab is submitted there is no rule that says that they HAVE to be accepted, especially if a lot of people have done the tab.
Quote by alkalineweeman
Its a user vote system, we decide what gets accepted or not.
Back on topic...no idea man.

No conspiracy? So I set up www.ugtabtruth.org for no reason?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too