i want to learn a song by gnr and i want to knkow an easy one....i want to learn the whole song solos and all thx

EDIT: i already know welcome to the jungle and i dont want to play Knocking on heavens door right now...i am gonna play that later
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Knockin' on Heaven's Door.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i'd have to say its so easy is pretty easy to play

^lol i just read that and it sounds funny. but none the less its pretty simple
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by black-sabbath
Knockin' on Heaven's Door.

i am gonna try to learn all of it by ear..i am not done with that but in the meantime i want to learn a song by gnr
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
november rain

that was a joke, I don't think Ill be able to play it myself anytime soon.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
First solo of estranged or Id think dont cry would be the easiest. Just pick a song you like by them and learnt it

Also get in the ring
And when you're god enough learn the dont damn me riff, it's awesome
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Don't Cry is by far their easiest song.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
be a total badass and learn mr brownstone

i really dont know how hard it is, i never tried to play it but its gotta be my favorite gnr song, its such a cool song, so ya learn it lol, maybe i should learn it, nah...

but ya learn mr. brownstone
Quote by eberg2
be a total badass and learn mr brownstone

i really dont know how hard it is, i never tried to play it but its gotta be my favorite gnr song, its such a cool song, so ya learn it lol, maybe i should learn it, nah...

but ya learn Mr. brownstone

It's really not that hard, I can play every part but the solo, I can't play the solo for any song though..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile