Page 1 of 2
So whenever my band gets together and practices we always record it and watch it afterwards. Well this one time we did our practice and started to sit down and watch the video. Well we are taking notes on what we could do better all of a sudden the tape cut from us practicing to our drummer wailing on his set wearing only his underwear. He immediatly jumped up to turn it off and the rest of us were just on the ground dying of laughter. Oh yeah, all of our girlfriends were there and some of my friends from work. He said he woke up and just decided to practice one day. It was hilarious. He is never going to live that down.

Anything you people seen or have done in your band that is embarassing?
Quote by wigzwamz
i made my cat give me a blowjob..... it sucked i have giant bite marks on my fap stick .....

I don't know how two girls could have sex... Unless they scissor or something
That's brilliant!

I was topless with 3 females around me (Y'know... you can't have band practise without some birds) when my drummer's mother walked in on us. She just gave me the look and walked out.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
We a a really old neighbor come up and offer to sing for us
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Thats a good one!!!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
my guitar is the same as your avatar plus a seymour duncan humbucker in the bridge

sorry thats funny
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
metaldud?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
As a present for my girlfriend, I took a picture of myself naked with my guitar covering my dignity so it was quite tasteful, went to send it by email to her not realising I'd selected all in my contact list due to my internet being so slow and the page flicking all over the place when you try clicking stuff. I was devostated and it always comes back to haunt me.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
As a present for my girlfriend, I took a picture of myself naked with my guitar covering my dignity so it was quite tasteful, went to send it by email to her not realising I'd selected all in my contact list due to my internet being so slow and the page flicking all over the place when you try clicking stuff. I was devostated and it always comes back to haunt me.

WOW! I would cry then stay inside for a couple years hoping the hype would die down. Haha! That's pretty good.
Quote by wigzwamz
i made my cat give me a blowjob..... it sucked i have giant bite marks on my fap stick .....

Quote by daniel.mycoe

Quote by metaldud536
who da fuk u think u iz?

i hope u edit that for your answere
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Gonzerelli
WOW! I would cry then stay inside for a couple years hoping the hype would die down. Haha! That's pretty good.

It happened before that too, but I wasn't naked, I just had a floppy disk in my mouth (to prove I could do it). It got sent to two people instead of one, the unintended receipiant then made a poster of it and put it around college
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

That's always a bad idea
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I woke up hung over at my mate's house last friday, hungover as **** and in my underwear and decided it'd be a good idea to giggle and run around the house in this state. I think I was still kinda drunk :x His mum also took the day off work...
Quote by daniel.mycoe

The best way to react to that would be to pretend you meant to do it, as a joke.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
The best way to react to that would be to pretend you meant to do it, as a joke.

Thanks, thanks for telling me 5 months on!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by metaldud536
no u

I see that's become your new saying.

I have something to top yours TS but it's best kept to myself
haha
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Thanks, thanks for telling me 5 months on!

*shrug*
History repeats itself.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by imdeth

Thats just a set up to tell us an epic tale.

Go on.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by imdeth

Sharing is caring.
XIAOXI
didnt happen to me, but my statistics teacher fried this girl with huge tits today. she always flaunts her goods, so it was only a matter of time before this happened. my teacher went to our winter chorus concert last night, and today said to the girl (who was in chorus) "you know, that chorus rope was probably the least revealing thing ive ever seen you wear!"

massive lulz ensued
NOPE
Quote by imdeth

I wanna hear <.<

All I have to contribute is not very much. My dumb ass drummer one day during practice decided to be annoying and purposely kept banging on his drumset every time I went to play a string whilst trying to tune down a few steps...so I literally, while he was still sitting on his happy little chair with that dumb look on his face, pile-drived him through his drum set and into a book shelf. He shut up after that.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by imdeth
Guys, I'd rather not. Well... no

Let's just say it's close to Daniel's story.

...And he had the guts to tell us, so why can't you?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
...And he had the guts to tell us, so why can't you?

Yeah wuss, I'd even post the damn picture.

Now out with it.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

Now out with it.

lets see it then
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by risetofight
lets see it then

No. I wouldn't want to do that to all of you.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

Now out with it.

well an old ladyfriend of mine wanted a picture of... "The General (Jeremy)". Anyway she swayed me and I got the deed done. Seems I didn't delete the picture from my mobile.

Fast foward a few weeks and my brother is searching through my phone. You can guess what happens from here.

Most awkward conversation of my life ensued. Went a little something like this

Brother: W...what's this? (he's not a child, he's 20, he was just shocked)

*turns phone in my direction

Me: *Slight laughter while thinking of something to say*

Brother: Is that your dick?!

Me: Yes, that is my penis

*moment of silence*

Brother: dude...

yes, my brother has seen my penis.
Quote by metaldud536
You make us angry by withholding the nudes from us

You realise I'm a guy right?

Anyway, oh imdeth, that is a classic and I did laugh very loudly.

But the main quarrel I have with that is...

THE GENERAL!!!!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

It's really nothing, but the worst thing I did was play a nice bass riff at the wrong time for a sound check in a crowded venue before a gig. Apparently the techie said he wanted to hear the "bass drum", but I only heard "bass", and it was the first drum he asked for, so it's not like I thought he wanted to mix my levels in the middle of the kit. Anyway, I guess the whole audience and rest of the band all heard "bass drum", making me embarrassed for a bit. Uh-oh! Spaghetti-Os!

EDIT: I've done more embarrassing things, but I wanted to stay within the embarrassing band-related moments theme.
Quote by imdeth
well an old ladyfriend of mine wanted a picture of... "The General (Jeremy)". Anyway she swayed me and I got the deed done. Seems I didn't delete the picture from my mobile.

Fast foward a few weeks and my brother is searching through my phone. You can guess what happens from here.

Most awkward conversation of my life ensued. Went a little something like this

Brother: W...what's this? (he's not a child, he's 20, he was just shocked)

*turns phone in my direction

Me: *Slight laughter while thinking of something to say*

Brother: Is that your dick?!

Me: Yes, that is my penis

*moment of silence*

Brother: dude...

yes, my brother has seen my penis.

lmao OMG...that is scary..I have the SAME exact story

Sept swapped....there is no penis in my version
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by daniel.mycoe
No. I wouldn't want to do that to all of you.

anybody wants to see anybody naked.
i hate rosie o'donal but if someone came up to me and said "hey ive got a video of rosie o'donall covering her pussy with a guitar" id be like why arent we watching that right ****ing now????

just seemed to fit
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao OMG...that is scary..I have the SAME exact story

Sept swapped....there is no penis in my version

metaldud, what kind of crazy baths were you and your bro taking eh?
Quote by imdeth

metaldud, what kind of crazy baths were you and your bro taking eh?

Really, The only time I have ever been in a bath with someone was when I was in there with my girlfried or wife. Either one would do...
Quote by wigzwamz

so one day i was just woke up.. feeling a little bored after a fap i went to the drums and recorded it..

then my twatty band mates saw it.. ****s sake!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I assume you mean this one?

Anyway, taken three years ago, still appears from time to time to haunt me.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Page 1 of 2