Anybody heard of them? It's like a side project from Vinnie Paz (from Jedi Mind Tricks, also a really good act).

I got their ritual of battle album a couple of months ago, and it's really good.

It's pretty interesting how Vinnie does it, he's on most of the tracks, but every track features lots of guest rappers on every track. Wikipedia describes it as "a loose collaboration between the biggest names in East Coast Underground hip hop." So I guess there is no such thing as a guest appearance, there is no set line up for this group.

Pretty good stuff, if you like some underground hip hop or JMT.
Wow I can't believe no one has posted on this yet. Army of the Pharaohs is a ****ing sick act. Vinny P is one of the illest rappers alive. If you liked Ritual of Battle, you should also check out The Torture Papers, it might even be better. My favourite songs are

All Shall Perish
Battle Cry
Murda Murda
Bloody Tears
Swords Drawn
The Hunted
Seven
I have heard some of them but not a whole lot. A friend of mine mixes and has it on vinyl. Sounds pretty cool on his samples.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by jetfuel495
Vinyl, eh? That's tight.

Yeah, he used to DJ in D.C. He has crates and crates of awesome stuff.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
first time i heard their song Gorillas i practically fell in love. their stuff is so sick. battle cry is dank as hell too. those are the only2 songs from them i actually have but i've heard some of their other stuff here and there also and its all solid
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.