So, any one knows a electric tuner with preset keys for dropped tunnings??like the keys for Drop C and B

thanks
Doppped tunnings are never recognized. But I don't believe there's a big range of tuners who have alternate tunning settings. You just gotta remember what notes go where.
For something like Drop C, tune each string down a full step, so E would become D, B would become A, G becomes F etc. and the sixth string would be down another step to become C. All you need is a brain and a chromatic tuner.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
just learn how to tune on a chromatic tuner
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
I think the TU2 does it, but it's easier to just tune with chromatic tuners.

+1 for the chromatic tuner
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Maybe try using a bass guitar tuner? I've used my bassists one before to tune down to A and G# before, but only the lower strings.
The Korg GA-30 has a "flat" button - so if you wanted to tune one step down you would press the flat button twice and when you tune it still reads out as "E, A, D, G, B, E".

However, you should learn to use a chromatic tuner.
I don't really need the tuner to tell me where the notes go for each tunning, that i can find out...I just need it to identify the notes...my current tuner only recognizes the note that belong to "standard tuning"...any chromatic tuner then?
Quote by tasanhalas
I don't really need the tuner to tell me where the notes go for each tunning, that i can find out...I just need it to identify the notes...my current tuner only recognizes the note that belong to "standard tuning"...any chromatic tuner then?

yes, any chromatic tuner should do fine
buy a guitar and bass tuner. then when it goes too low for guitar frequencies, switch to bass. korg ga-30 is what i got, got it 3 years ago. idk if its still made or whatever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
i dont understand. just tune the string to the note that you want it. you dont need presets.
unless your tuner can only tune to the notes E,A,D,G, and B. in that case, buy a chromatic tuner.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.