for my english class we have to do a 2 minute public speech outlining a problem and some possible solutions. and i've come to a crossroad, im having trouble finding a topic that wont take me forever. i want to do something interesting but with a degree of seriousness to. any ideas?
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
How to speak publicly without finding a topic to talk about.

That's the title.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
A public speech on the fear of public speaking.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Well if your an American you could talk about your take on the bail out of the motor companies.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
The problem of high school kids running to the pit for answers to their homework.

Possible solutions:

Cut off their fingers
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
^ i could type with my face
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
If you want something serious but not too hard to explain, keep it small in the community sense. Choose something like public transportation in your area, or maybe a lack of recycled material, or maybe even just an issue in the school. Explain the ramifications of it, explain how it can be fixed, etc.

And as the president of my Speech and Debate class, I highly recommend that you do not, I repeat DO NOT do something about your guitar or music. Everyone hates it when someone does that.
Getting hard while pooping? Does that count?

Get a movement going, force a company to make an automatic nut-sack flicker or something.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.