So I'm here stateside for a few weeks, (I'm a U.S. Marine Infantryman stationed in Okinawa, Japan) and I met this AMAZING girl. She's one of the prettiest, sweetest, and smartest girls I have ever met. We started dating about 4 weeks ago, and I can really see myself with this girl in the future. The problem is, while I'm in Oki, it will be really hard to carry out duties while I'm always thinking about her. I don't think we've been commited long enough for her to move with me. So what should I do? Do I break up with her, try to keep a relationship with her? Rape? (Not an option)
Ray.. oh

erm i dunno dude.. talk to her about it?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Relationship thread?

To help you out though, just take "a break", and send her pictures of your penis to keep her thinking of you.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I see the pit has an odd obsession with the penis. And the only pics I have of her a risque.
Quit the ****ing defence force!!! Sex before National Security!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Pics or it didnt happen
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Heyyyyy
My friends dad was station at Okinawa, Japan and when he left he brought back a Japanese woman and married her... her name's Kusima...

Don't end up like Mr. La Bodda
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by YakunaAi
I see the pit has an odd obsession with the penis. And the only pics I have of her a risque.

Not much different from Marines really.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
if you love the chick stay with her, if you relly love the chick ask her to come with you, i you just like getting ur dick wet, i here the asians are mighty tight:p