on fridays i have guitar lessons, i dont get home until around 5:30. tommorow is my great grandmom's 95th birthday, but i have a very close friend, practically girlfriend(its a little complicated) who wants me to go to a meeting thing for kids with alchoholic parents and stuff with her.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Say happy birthday, then say you have to go.

/thread.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by metaldud536
Well I don't know what you want so I will respond with:

"I DUNNO LOL"

He might not have gotten it.
I'll help you out and try to get the message across.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Family is more important then a girl you probably wont be talking to in 5 years.

Also, if she is serious with you, which she isnt because you're only 15, she would understand why you have to go to your great grandmothers 95th birthday instead of with her.
If you can catch up with your great grandmums the next day, do that, and goto the meeting.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Bring your great grandma to the meeting. Practice guitar there and play her happy birthday. Girl gets impressed and wooed due to your kindness, and oh yeah! Threesome.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
go with your grandma. this is a huge thing for her and she wont be around for too many more years. your young and there are lots of young girls. Besides, I'm sure your gf will understand.

Or like somebody else said, go to your grandmas, spend time with her and meet your gf at the meeting place
Your grandma only turns 95 once, and could possible be her last, not to try to be a downer.
If you missed your grandma's last birthday for a girl who you will not be with the rest of your life...
Quote by NoBC14
Family is more important then a girl you probably wont be talking to in 5 years.

Also, if she is serious with you, which she isnt because you're only 15, she would understand why you have to go to your great grandmothers 95th birthday instead of with her.

yeah, i say screw the girl
anyway you want
Ok, so I would hate this situation too, but skip guitar practice...I know, I know "skip guitar screw that" But lets think about it, guitar happens once a week, 95th b-day once a lifetime, take the girl to your grandma's bday than excuse both yourself and girl after hour or so than bam! good to go. Or girlfriend first than show up late with her to grandmas bday..."Never on time but always late" Just remember that when things like this happen again
Quote by Kensai

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
guitar lessons are before this, it's just close to the time i would have to go to one or the other, i would never choose guitar lessons over either of these. im just trying to get a little advice.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
hmm your friend will be with you for a while..guitar lessons can be canceled but your grandma is 95 she may not be on earth a whole lot longer make sure she knows you love her. This should be a easy decision for you dude.
call your great-grandmother on the phone that day as you're going to that meeting with your friend. solved.