So yesterday in English, we went off tangent again and started discussing classical literature. Seeing as how I'm pretty much the star student in my class (who else gets to have a discussion with their english teacher about Robert Langdon's charachter traits and who Carroll's drug dealer was?), he asked me to name some titles. I of course start listing The Alice's, Jane Eyre, Little Women, Romeo and Juliet, Gone with the wind etc..
Then some scenefag in WAY too small skinny jeans raises her hand and says "Don't forget twilight!". Now I think the books are a great way to pass free time, especially when there's nothing better to do. But my English teacher got the most pissed off look on his face and jst shook his head. I wanted to throttle that dumb bitch.

So do you think Twilight is 'classical' literature meant to be listed among greats like Sheakspere, Bronte, and Carroll?
No. Also, inb4flamewar.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
It's a modern fairytale
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Liek, yor jost jelllos becuz robert Pattinson is liek, teh totez hottay!
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
wow calm down dude
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
How is that even considered classical..ew
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Super Rabbit
So yesterday in English, we went off tangent again and started discussing classical literature. Seeing as how I'm pretty much the star student in my class (who else gets to have a discussion with their english teacher about Robert Langdon's charachter traits and who Carroll's drug dealer was?), he asked me to name some titles. I of course start listing The Alice's, Jane Eyre, Little Women, Romeo and Juliet, Gone with the wind etc..
Then some scenefag in WAY too small skinny jeans raises her hand and says "Don't forget twilight!". Now I think the books are a great way to pass free time, especially when there's nothing better to do. But my English teacher got the most pissed off look on his face and jst shook his head. I wanted to throttle that dumb bitch.

So do you think Twilight is 'classical' literature meant to be listed among greats like Sheakspere, Bronte, and Carroll?

Is the English teacher your boyfriend or something?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Super Rabbit

because robert langdon is obviously a highly complex literary character....lol.
I'd rather read twilight instead of most classic literature, especially Canadian classicl Lit.

Though Twilight still sucks, IMO.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I love the books, but there's no way that they are 'classical' literature.

NO way.
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

i love twilight but its not very classical is it...
great book though its my favorite book and favorite series
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by Jericho114
Is the English teacher your boyfriend or something?

this
signed,
your favorite poster
entertaining yes. classic literature no. very simple.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Mudmen190
I would of have jumped onto a desk and kicked that bitch in the face.

I hate that.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
its awesome yes

classical .... no

she deserves a kicking??

no way anyone that kicks a scene chick is either another chick a total asshole or a homosexual

/rant
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux