Page 1 of 2
Yes you heard, Sweden has turned my drummer mental.

It started off good, he was going out for 2 weeks to finish recording tracks for an album in a nice studio.

He happened to be out there with some guys out there he knew who hooked him up with the studio and a place to stay when he was out there...

He got back recently, and has changed, he's depressed and all this stuff. Now he desperatley wants to go back.

I've tried giving him advice,but he want's to go back out there for a girl he met.

So thanks Sweden, How do i fix this??
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Dec 18, 2008,
Go to Sweden and kidnap the girl and bring her back to him.

Jedit: Or just PM Kensai.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
He was probably on his way to Sweden but actually got mind-raped in this "Sweeden" you speak of.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by Tom_hatton
What's Sweeden?

My bad.

Quote by ToastYerLicks
He was probably on his way to Sweden but actually got mind-raped in this "Sweeden" you speake of.

Whoa there....
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by Portuguese_boy
It's a country next to Peruvia.

I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Well, SWEDish girls are waaaay hot. So I don't blame him.

Dude, its Sweedish..duh!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Dude, you can't spell Sweden... what the fuck?

Oh noes
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
Oh noes

It is bad, considering you're 17.

8 year olds can spell better than you can.
Swedish women does that to people.

You wouldn't happen to know exactly where he was staying and the girls name, would ya?
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by imdeth
Drummers lose concentration so quickly

Draw a lady on a piece of paper and hang it in front of his kit. Good luck
Quote by Tom_hatton
It is bad, considering you're 17.

8 year olds can spell better than you can.

Serious business im guessing??

Personally i think your blowing one spelling mistake rather out of proportion.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by KlassikMetal666
Whoa whoa whoa...

Drummers AREN'T gay?

Quote by ZanasCross

They brainwashed him with cookoo clocks, fancy yet ultimately useless knives, and superior chocolate. The only way to bring him back is by strapping him down, forcing his eyelids open, and making him watch 12 stright hours of Rocky movies while feeding him a handfull of freedom fries every 20 minutes. Should snap him right out of it.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by cliff_em_all
Personally i think your blowing one spelling mistake rather out of proportion.

Quote by cliff_em_all
Yes you heard, Sweden has turned my drummer mental.

It started off good, he was going out for 2 weeks to finish recording tracks for an album in a nice studio.

He happened to be out there with some guys out there he knew who hooked him up with the studio and a place to stay when he was out there...

He got back recently, and has changed, he's depressed and all this stuff. Now he desperatley wants to go back.

I've tried giving him advice,but he want's to go back out there for a girl he met.

So thanks Sweden, How do i fix this??

More than one. And no, I'm not. Your post has made me realise how stupid/lazy people are. And not all of them are lazy.
Nice going, Kjell. Another one added to your legion of crack whores.
Last edited by LordBishek at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Go to Sweden and kidnap the girl and bring her back to him.

Jedit: Or just PM Kensai.

Kissass
Quote by boreamor
Make Kensai meet the girl.

She'll run over to the drummer in no time.

They're multiplying!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
he is probably depressed because of the lack of vitamin D from the sun up there. No vitamin d = depressed.
Quote by Garou1911
They brainwashed him with cookoo clocks, fancy yet ultimately useless knives, and superior chocolate. The only way to bring him back is by strapping him down, forcing his eyelids open, and making him watch 12 stright hours of Rocky movies while feeding him a handfull of freedom fries every 20 minutes. Should snap him right out of it.

That would be Switzerland, bit further south
Quote by Tom_hatton
More than one. And no, I'm not. Your post has made me realise how stupid/lazy people are. And not all of them are lazy.

Sure your not blowing this out of proportion, really? Personally a few spelling mistake's does not bother me, the thing that bother's me is it seem's people like you won't sleep because of them.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
Sure your not blowing this out of proportion, really? Personally a few spelling mistake's does not bother me, the thing that bother's me is it seem's people like you won't sleep because of them.

Don't argue about it, it's really not worth it. Trust me.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Personal experience?
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all

Of course I won't lose sleep over it. I just hate looking at bad spelling and blatantly sloppy grammar. Seriously, did you learn anything in primary school?

Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Just shut it.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Personal experience?

Ehh...yeah
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by generatestatic
That would be Switzerland, bit further south

That's what they want you to think!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Dose it mattir? I dno't care, nd appart from hym, nbdy else seims to eether. So lts stp yaping and talk about Sweeden. MOAR SWEEDEN!
Quote by Tom_hatton
Of course I won't lose sleep over it. I just hate looking at bad spelling and blatantly sloppy grammar. Seriously, did you learn anything in primary school?.

I'll admit, I wasn't the brightest bulb in school, and really i wish i was, don't get me wrong, as i could take the higher ground like all of you forum spelling/punctuation nazi's here, But personally, Music has always come first for me, has done since i started the guitar and before then.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
I'll admit, I wasn't the brightest bulb in school, and really i wish i was, don't get me wrong, as i could take the higher ground like all of you forum spelling/punctuation nazi's here, But personally, Music has always come first for me, has done since i started the guitar and before then.

Doesn't mean you can't put just a little effort in to make your posts more readable. If people see correct grammar and spelling, they're more likely to answer your thread and not bitch at you like I am now.
de swedens winters to be brutal to those whose are nots used to its.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Page 1 of 2