I need a new guitar, one that can provide a good vintage crunch while still nail those blusey tones too. I'm going to a shop to check some things out so what should I keep my eye out for?
Ibanez ART100 or 300. Just throwing that out there. G400's are great guitars too as mike stated.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
epiphone g-400
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Used G-400.
Honestly those thing hold up quite well through years of use.
The jack might be loose but that's incredibly easy to fix.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
gretsch has a decent lookin guitar for 400

its the gretsch electromatic pro jet

i havent got to play one yet but it seems pretty nice
Squire Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster? I heard lots of good things, heres a demo of it. I'm sure it could deliver what you want... maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFGENe48Tlw
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Okay, when I goto the local music shop I'll be sure to check out a G400 or two, since they seem to be the wise choice here.