Just wanted to get something of my mind ^^.
Tomorrow (in 7 hours that is,, I'm going to play along with my ex-history-teacher
and some boys and girls from school in the school choir.
I'm SO worried I'm going to mess up. I hardly found any time to practice these
songs lately, because I also have some other instruments to worry about, and
had exams. It's about "hallelujah", some german song, and another one xD. (Fröhliche or something like that is the german one.)
Well, I'm just playing some chords but well,, along with another guitar, a faggot, a flute and a sax I think.
i did that (and have to do it tomarrow) with my english teacher and some other gay kid in my class, and we did it without practice, as long as ppl like kirk hammett or slash arent in the church, everyone thinks its good xD

i also have to play for the entire middle school tomarrow, except on sax, during lunch

just relax, u wont mess up, and it u do, hope the other intsturments drown u out xD
whaha thnx xD. I guess they will actually! Last time I used my classical guitar,, which was hardly audible so now I'm using my acoustic one ^^,, along with another guitarist who will play with us. Well, actually now I think of it, a microphone also would be a good idea xD.
Last edited by Sensivitation at Dec 18, 2008,
gte off the computer and practice, i mean our grade 2's went on stage, had 8 classes and did taking care of business and baby come home...i solo'd...just practice right now, and man up ya pussy....i dont care if its your first time, everyone gets nervous
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
our school had a talent show and i ws better then in practace. In Practace i always misssed at least 5 notes. but in the show, I didn't miss any :
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Quote by nowa90
gte off the computer and practice, i mean our grade 2's went on stage, had 8 classes and did taking care of business and baby come home...i solo'd...just practice right now, and man up ya pussy....i dont care if its your first time, everyone gets nervous

dude xD. it's around my 6th time, in 2 months. xD just didn't got time to practice this one. i'll be okay I guess
Don't stress, and just practice whenever you get a chance.

EDIT: Honestly? Can anyone spell in this thread?
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Hey, don't stress about it man. It's at church. No one is really going to care if you mess up because they know you're up there to try and help out with worship!

Trust me, I did my tweaked version of Little Drummer Boy at church last Sunday and messed up quite a bit, but everyone told me I did really good!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
It went REALLY smoothly ^^. I didn't miss too much chords, and everyone said I did great^^.
Congrats dude!

See? All of that worry and freakout for nothing! Oh well though, everyone does it.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray