I can't remember which one it was I was playing, but I was playing one in gc the other day that was about 300-400 dollars. It sounded pretty good. Are these good acoustics?

I don't have any money yet, but I want an acoustic, which i will eventually get. My budget will be up to $450.00 at the most. I was thinking of one of these or a yamaha.

Recommend me a good one of these.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
yes my friend and dad have one and they are awesome. i borrowed my dads for a year and it was great the tone kept getting better and better

TBH i am gonna buy an electric acoustic from them but you might feel good looking around and trying other guitars incase you find one better suited for you

none the less i would recommend seagul to you

EDIT yamaha is pretty good for a cheaper guitar i would deffinetly buy a yamaha before something like a fender

also i have purchased a washburn and like there lower models. when talking about cheaper guitars they have a pretty good product.

1 last recomendation is to get a single cut away it may seem unimportant but really it does make a difference trust me on this one that is one regret i always had about my acoustic
song stuck in my head today

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Dec 18, 2008,
Great acoustic guitars. High build quality for sure. *points to sig*
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
well could someone show me a seagul cutaway under 450. dont care if it has electronics, it would be nice but i just want something with a good sound for a cheap price

edit: and good playability, this is very important
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
^i couldn't but to be honest i would still get one lol.

it's not the end of th world it is just nice to have the cut away that is all
song stuck in my head today

yeah, i dont think i really need a cutaway, for solos maybe(which i usually dont play a lot of them) but I usually dont go past the 16th fret, so i think id be good without a cutaway

I was looking at the S6 i think, it looks good. I think its the one i played in GC the other day and liked.

edit: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Seagull-The-Original-S6-Acoustic-Guitar-104069091-i1147556.gc
that one

how good is it?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Dec 19, 2008,