am i the only person who thinks that this board needs a post rock board (much like the metal board where everyone makes fun of each other, or hardcore, where everyone makes fun of A7X, or the pit where everyone makes fun of fall out boy)

UG needs a place to discuss 65daysofstatic, jesu, nadja, sigor ros(sp?, i'm typing fast shut up), the samuel jackson five, envy and many others?

would anyone else be down for that? or am i the only freak
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
site suggestions forum maybe??
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Post Rock bands go in the alternative and indie forum, if that's what you're asking?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
wtf is up with post- genres? like what exactly makes a hardcore band post-hardcore?
love is love // return to dust
i know they go in seperate forums but i say we put them all in one, partilly because this genre is becoming more popular, and can be disscussed as a whole, i mean hell there is a nu metal forum
Quote by LeoKhenir
Quote by RedDeath9
There are threads on them in the Alternative and Indie section. And many other places.

Use teh searchbar lulz.

+1

There's also an Post/Experimental Metal Thread in the Metal Forum, if you're so interested.

>_>
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I'd post there, but we really need an indie forum that encompasses indie music like post-rock and other genres.

listen to rock, then listen to post-rock, try and tell me they are the same, even if the name is pretty ****, they are different, same goes for REAL hardcore and post-hardcore (does black flag sound like the bled...yeah thats what i thought)
Quote by LeoKhenir
Quote by Killer_bacon
listen to rock, then listen to post-rock, try and tell me they are the same, even if the name is pretty ****, they are different, same goes for REAL hardcore and post-hardcore (does black flag sound like the bled...yeah thats what i thought)

Why are you bitching at me?

**** your thread.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy

**** your thread.

i'm not bitching i'm explaining, you asked man, i answeared
Quote by LeoKhenir
Quote by RinestoneCowboy

**** your thread.

this.
i dunno what the difference is. i can groove to both of them.
love is love // return to dust