Im looking for an explorer shape guitar that can provide really good crunch but also nice cleans. I play mostly metalcore,mathmetal,and The Sword sorta stuff. Itd be nice if it had a nice crunch and it cant have a floating bridge. Btw ill go to 600 if its really nice.
I use a line 6 what of it?
Quote by Muffin Murderer
Im looking for an explorer shape guitar that can provide really good crunch but also nice cleans. I play mostly metalcore,mathmetal,and The Sword sorta stuff. Itd be nice if it had a nice crunch and it cant have a floating bridge. Btw ill go to 600 if its really nice.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ex-400/69548

Dunno about cleans though, or is this shape not "rounded" enough for the shape you're looking.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
...so you're saying you want a $1500 guitar for $500. I hate to say it, but a guitar with decent enough electronics to do good cleans AND metal in that price range isn't feasible.

You could buy some POS epiphone and stick nice pickup in it. But it really wont get the job done
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb
...so you're saying you want a $1500 guitar for $500. I hate to say it, but a guitar with decent enough electronics to do good cleans AND metal in that price range isn't feasible.

You could buy some POS epiphone and stick nice pickup in it. But it really wont get the job done

I think he meant sterling (check profile)
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band