The title says it all. Maybe not something really easy, but something that sounds complex, like Classical Gas. I can improv chords very well but that doesn't seem like something too impressive.

And just to stop the guy from saying it, yes, I'm trying to impress a girl with guitar and look deep because I'm an asshole.
Why does it matter if it looks hard unless she is a guitarist she wont tell how hard anything is besides that tent in your pants.
Take a popular song and just fingerpick the chords. If the chick can't play guitar, even the simplest thing will seem very good to her.
Want to impress the ladies?

Be less of a tool.

Guys who play guitar to impress others are douche bags, and have no business here.
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
If you don't play guitar because its fun and do it just to impress girls.........you just don't deserve to play guitar.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
If you don't play guitar because its fun and do it just to impress girls.........you just don't deserve to play guitar.

while this is VERY true.... how many, reallly, really good guitarists do you know who love playing who started just to get chicks? i know a lot.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
It's not the only reason why I play guitar. I don't play just to pick up chicks. It usually works though, so why not use it to your advantage? In fact, the whole reason why I started to play guitar was to impress my girlfriend, but then we broke up, ironically, because I played with it more than I did with her. I quit playing to impress, only to realize I loved playing the guitar just because.. well.. I loved it! O:
Quote by Peow
but then we broke up, ironically, because I played with it more than I did with her. I quit playing to impress, only to realize I loved playing the guitar just because.. well.. I loved it! O:

I think you might be gay.
Lawl, I'm not. What I really meant was, I played the guitar so much I kept forgetting to call her at night, forgetting about dates.... yadda yadda
Quote by Peow
Lawl, I'm not. What I really meant was, I played the guitar so much I kept forgetting to call her at night, forgetting about dates.... yadda yadda
Not a good way to respond to the gay thing
yea just take common pop or blues or jazz chord progressions and improv fingerpick them
he's not gay. Quit blaming others for your problems. As for the thread, I dunno, hide your love away, by the beatles, yesterday by the beatles, and norweigan wood , by the beatles are all easy to play and sing... expesially norweigan wood
Funny

(\__/)
(='o'=)
(")_(")
That's quite enough about the gay thing, yeah?

Here's a list of songs to impress the ladies.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13592684&postcount=12
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.