Okay, i know i said my dad said no about modding my guitar but maybe i can persuade him..... if not i can always bookmark this threa until he does...

Anyone got a suggestion on some really bluesy pick-ups for my stratocaster? Within reasonable price range.....im not going to put 80$ a piece pick-ups in.....

I mainly play delta blues for anyone who wondered.

I do some soling sometimes so maybe something a little twangy on the highs and mids.
Theres nothing that says blues or jazz like some EMGs or Seymour Duncan Blackouts........You could use searchbar.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
Theres nothing that says blues or jazz like some EMGs or Seymour Duncan Blackouts........You could use searchbar.

Well i did som googlin' and found these

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat™ SSL-4 http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/stratocaster/progressive/quarter_pound_f/

Cool Rails™ for Strat SCR-1

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/stratocaster/cutting-edge/cool_rails_for/
I dont want a really hot sound.
Fender Texas specials if you like texas blues.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Quote by ze monsta
You play delta blues on electric? That defeats the point, surely.

Take this to the correct forum and you will get far more answers.

I did, and it got 1 reply......good call..... It makes sense to put blues questions in the blues forums.....
Ya, no offense but you should be playing delta blues on an acoustic or resonator guitar.

Chicago, Texas, etc. are what you should be playing on a strat.
Quote by microtech
Ya, no offense but you should be playing delta blues on an acoustic or resonator guitar.

Chicago, Texas, etc. are what you should be playing on a strat.

Yea but that dont stop me lol. Anyway, i also said i do some improv solos on it every once in a while.
Quote by Dragon05555
I did, and it got 1 reply......good call..... It makes sense to put blues questions in the blues forums.....

Perhaps your thread was ****ty, and didn't give decent information.

This is dumb, you've put this in the wrong place. This isn't a blues question, this is a pickup question. This forum is small and has few regular users now, and you will get better responses from GG&A. I assure you. You probably need a better amp anyway.

I'm gonna report this, hopefully Andrew or meh! will close it...