sorry if this isnt in the appropriate forum. I have learned the tears dont fall song by bullet for my valentine but I cant seem to get the right sound from it as in the song im using the guitar pro tab btw if that makes a diffrence and the guitar in the song doesnt sound distorted but on guitar pro it is and is it mostly because I dont have a delay effect?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
it shouldnt be distorted...you playing in the right tuning? just play it on your clean channel with some reverb if you have it and play it...I play it ampless and people can tell
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Good lord, are you literate? That made virtually no sense. Commas are amazing useful, look into it.

Ok, so let me get this straight; you are trying to match the tone of Guitar Pro?

"btw if that makes a diffrence and the guitar in the song doesnt sound distorted but on guitar pro it is and is it mostly because I dont have a delay effect?"

WTF does delay have to do with distortion?

Yes I realize this isn't helpful, but I was simply baffled by your question and had to know more.
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
It has chorus and delay on the intro and wah on the solo, other than that, I think it is just distorted.