They sound exactly like Latterman.

Not a bad thing
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't think they sound like Latterman that much, but these guys are pretty good. I downloaded it the other day.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Awesome band, awesome people. The end.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I downloaded their demo last night and I can't stop listening to it. It definitely has a Latterman feel, but doesn't seem like a cover band. The last song on the demo is one of the best songs I've heard in awhile.

Also, I found out that I get to see them with Delay, Tin Armor, and the Dopamines in January!!!
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Quote by TheAdict310

Also, I found out that I get to see them with Delay, Tin Armor, and the Dopamines in January!!!

I envy you. Greatly.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I like this more than Latterman. I don't know what it is but I just don't like Latterman a whole lot.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by TheAdict310

Sounds like show of the year to me.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Does anyone else think they sound sort of like Jawbreaker+old Against Me+ADD/C?

I like them, a lot. Thanks for sharing.
I thought they sounded vaguely like Jawbreaker, I guess their one singer sorta sounds like Blake.
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
they broke up, my friend was going to put their record out but the emailed him and said they canceled their tour and weren't going to release anything.
Well that sucks...
I saw them on ifyoumakeit and downloaded that one EP...I ****in' love it.
they are the bomb.