Has anyone played it? i'm thinking about getting it as my next guitar, right now i'm using an Ibanez RG 350DX I've had it for two years now and i only used the trem like twice because it sucked so bad and I've also used it for shows so its got plenty of damage lol would this be an upgrade?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
bump
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
the newer ones (with non-emg select pickups) are of lower build quality allegedly. The older ones were of generally higher build quality and are pretty hard to beat for under 500 bucks. My spirit is my favorite guitar and any guitar i get for under 1000 dollars will be another copy of one. two things to relize that strings are quite expensive (10 bucks in stores/ atleast 5 bucks online) and that Steinbergers in general have thick necks.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master