So I'm not sure what happened but now whenever I try to boot up my other computer, it goes to a screen that says 'We apologize for the inconvience but windows didn't start properly..." etc, then it has a list that lets me start windows in either safe mode, safe mode with command prompt, safe mode with networking, run last know settings or start windows normally.

I've tried all of them and all that happens is my computer restarts and goes back to that screen. I've done this a lot and it's still not working.

Is my computer broken or can it be fixed (if so how)
try re-installing your OS.

put in the disk, and then restart your computer.

other than that, I'm not sure.
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
Uninstall wtf it was you installed or you need to install your backup, unless you didnt make a back up
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
NOOOOOOO
No geek squad.
**** geek squad.
they do nothing but search your comp for pr0nzz.
it don't work.
If you do anythign, first reinstall OS.
If that don't work, then start by ordering / burning a linux liveCD (my favorite is Ubuntu)
Remember Google is like your friend.
and Best Buy is the Nazi conglomerate empire that will pull you into an electronic Auschwitz.
Quote by divinorum69
Teh pear is banned?

Epic Failure...READ THE RULES!!!
mail it away to the microsoft vaults

EDIT: computer goes to same screen, yet you can post on UG? odd...
the game
Quote by MetalheadforJC
Uninstall wtf it was you installed or you need to install your backup, unless you didnt make a back up

2 things, I didn't install anything and I can't get to my desktop, it restarts before I can get there. Also I think maybe a power failure caused this.
Quote by shuriken
mail it away to the microsoft vaults

EDIT: computer goes to same screen, yet you can post on UG? odd...

I'm on my dad's computer.
NO MICRO$OFT!!!
NO G33K $QU4D!
They are the equivalent of e-Auschwitz.
If anything, just go find a nerdy neighbor (we all have one...in my neighborhood, I am the nerdy neighbor) and have him help you.
NEVER pay for a service you can get for free.
Quote by divinorum69
Teh pear is banned?

Quote by Oh, hello.
Delete system32 files.

<_<
>_>
<_<

lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
not reaally.
Quote by divinorum69
Teh pear is banned?

DON'T REINSTALL YOUR OS YET

Put in your XP disk and reboot the computer (set your boot disk to your cd drive first).
There should be a thing called "Recovery console" or something like that in the repair tools (Can't really remember, been using OSX for a while but it should be named something like that). When in the recovery console, type fixmbr and press enter. There will then be some scary warnings that it could destroy your partitions or whatever, just ignore them, it's not like your computer works anyway. Press Y then enter and quit the recovery console (probably the escape key). Reboot the computer and it "should" work. If it doesn't, do the exact same thing, but type fixboot instead of fixmbr.

If it's still not working, you're gonna have to re-install your OS.
there's recovery console and there's just reinstalling....i prefer just reinstalling without doing a clean reinstall...that's just me though.
Quote by divinorum69
Teh pear is banned?